July 19, 201214 yr Nationals Designate Rick Ankiel For Assignment: MLB Rumors - MLBTradeRumors.com Rick Ankiel was DFA'd by the Nationals today... Lefty, Yes sir...Former Cardinal, Yes sir... How many hours before he arrives in Cinci? :laugh: I know you are just sharing info and not promoting Ankiel be picked up, but in case anyone has any ideas ... Ankiel is hitting .228 with a .282 OBP. He has more value to a team needing defense, not offense.
July 19, 201214 yr Nationals Designate Rick Ankiel For Assignment: MLB Rumors - MLBTradeRumors.com Rick Ankiel was DFA'd by the Nationals today... Lefty, Yes sir...Former Cardinal, Yes sir... How many hours before he arrives in Cinci? :laugh: I saw one of his games when he was a pitcher and started to lose all of his control. It was ugly.
July 19, 201214 yr Votto or no Votto, losing 3 of 4 at home to a team like the Diamondbacks is simply unacceptable.
July 19, 201214 yr Author Votto or no Votto, losing 3 of 4 at home to a team like the Diamondbacks is simply unacceptable. Come on now. I was only kidding. It's the 1st inning.
July 19, 201214 yr Come on now. I was only kidding. It's the 1st inning. I didn't say they've lost yet. Simply saying they can't afford to lose today. If you can't even split a 4 game home series against the Dbacks, you're in a lot of trouble.
July 19, 201214 yr How long will Thom Brennaman be able to ride Dad's coat tails and keep his job? His incessant whining and rants are unbearable to listen to, especially when he is often wrong in what he is ranting about.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.