Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Diamondbacks @ Reds Series 7/16 thri 7/19/2012

Featured Replies

Bruce grounds out, BP at third w/ 2 outs. Back to the pen for D-Backs. All tied up at 6.

  • Replies 344
  • Views 25.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Marshall on the hill.

 

 

He can't even get lefties out now.

Is Chapman available?

 

 

Never mind, I forgot about the debacle last night.

  • Author
Is Chapman available?

 

He pitched to one batter on Tuesday night, so I would think so. If not, they will have to stick with Marshall I think. I believe Arredono would be unavailable.

He pitched to one batter on Tuesday night, so I would think so. If not, they will have to stick with Marshall I think. I believe Arredono would be unavailable.

 

I forgot he didn't pitch last night, I think that would be enough to give him a go here.

  • Author
Here he comes.

 

I've got a bad feeling. I'm afraid the D'Backs may not know.

This loss is on HT.

 

:banana::taz::banana:

 

 

I've got a bad feeling. I'm afraid the D'Backs may not know.

 

Chapman just wanted it more.

 

 

 

Panic button went back in my desk drawer for another day.

This One belongs to the Reds !!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.