July 18, 201214 yr Drew Stubbs 8 Zack Cozart 6 Brandon Phillips 4 Jay Bruce 9 Ryan Ludwick 7 Scott Rolen 5 Todd Frazier 3 Ryan Hanigan 2 Mat Latos 1
July 18, 201214 yr Doesn't he have a pretty good arm too? It will be interesting to see how Dusty uses him. I'm sure Stubbs being on base 4 times over the past two games will be good enough for Dusty to keep running him out there for another 3-4 weeks. He does give the Reds a lefty off the bench, and that is probably what he will be used as primarily. He had been rated the strongest throwing arm in the Dodgers organization...
July 18, 201214 yr Pirates up 6-5 on the Rockies bottom of the 3rd :irked: Last I looked they were down 3-1. They just won't die.
July 18, 201214 yr Author :irked: Last I looked they were down 3-1. They just won't die. They were down 5-1 at one point, now it's 6-6. Rockies suck.
July 18, 201214 yr Author Kendrys Morales is a name floating around I think the Reds should look at. It would take way too much to get him IMO.
July 18, 201214 yr Author Brewers lead Cardinals 4-2, two outs, top of 9th, bases loaded, KRod vs. Freese.
July 18, 201214 yr Author KRod walks Freese to force in a run. 4-3, bases still loaded, Berkman to the plate.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.