July 17, 201214 yr Had him on the ropes. Couldn't land the big blow. 1 run should be enough for Cueto until his blister bursts. But luckily we have Todd Redmond to continue the shutout after that.
July 17, 201214 yr How did the Reds score? I saw runners on 1st & 2nd with nobody out & Phillips up. Came back in & it was the end of the inning & we'd scored a run.
July 17, 201214 yr Author How did the Reds score? I saw runners on 1st & 2nd with nobody out & Phillips up. Came back in & it was the end of the inning & we'd scored a run. Stubbs and Cozart pulled off a double steal, then Stubbs scored on a wild pitch ball four to Ludwick. Rolen then hit a scorcher back up the middle, that hit off the pitcher's glove, and was caught by the 2nd baseman for an easy double play.
July 17, 201214 yr Is is the pitcher that was featured in SI talking about how he can tell if a pitcher is more likely to get an arm injury?
July 17, 201214 yr Stubbs and Cozart pulled off a double steal, then Stubbs scored on a wild pitch ball four to Ludwick. Rolen then hit a scorcher back up the middle, that hit off the pitcher's glove, and was caught by the 2nd baseman for an easy double play. I guess a run's a run. Thanks! :thumb:
July 18, 201214 yr I know Cueto is a great player for the Reds. One of the premier pitchers in baseball, but the freakshow beard and hair have got to go. JMO.
July 18, 201214 yr Author I know Cueto is a great player for the Reds. One of the premier pitchers in baseball, but the freakshow beard and hair have got to go. JMO. I don't care if the beard is rainbow colored as long as he pitches like he does. Maybe LaRussa's girlfriend likes it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.