Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Diamondbacks @ Reds Series 7/16 thri 7/19/2012

Featured Replies

We've seen this kind of start for Arroyo before and the outcomes weren't pretty.

  • Replies 344
  • Views 25.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
We've seen this kind of start for Arroyo before and the outcomes weren't pretty.

 

 

He just didn't want it tonight.

Okay what does this offense do against a young lefty that they have never seen before, hope it isn't what they usually do against guys they haven't seen.

He just didn't want it tonight.

 

You just won't let it go will you?

  • Author

 

You just won't let it go will you?

 

At some point, but I'm still having fun with it right now. :lol:

  • Author

Cozart wanted to make sure the # 3 hitter came up with nobody on.

At some point, but I'm still having fun with it right now. :lol:

 

Laugh all you want, I said it and I'll stand by it.

  • Author

 

Laugh all you want, I said it and I'll stand by it.

 

Then why should I let it go?

  • Author

Bloomquist has 3 hits, and all 3 were hit about as hard as I could throw left handed. Hit'em where they ain't.

Bloomquist has 3 hits, and all 3 were hit about as hard as I could throw left handed. Hit'em where they ain't.

 

I am at work and was told the 5 hits in the first inning wouldn't have added up to 500 feet.

  • Author

 

I am at work and was told the 5 hits in the first inning wouldn't have added up to 500 feet.

 

Outside Montero's double I would say that's fairly accurate.

  • Author

Simon outstanding once again:

Simons ERA now at 1.53...Very solid...And Billy Bray is a bum!!!

Wow Bray has to go somewhere...He is a waste right now...He was very fortunate there...I'd much rather have Hoover or see Joseph get a shot...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.