Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Diamondbacks @ Reds Series 7/16 thri 7/19/2012

Featured Replies

Pierre for Stubbs and mid level prospect. Who says no?

  • Replies 344
  • Views 25.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joey didn't look good at all running last night. I think he may need a DL stint.

 

I just wish they would have done it over the All-Star break. It would have saved the Reds 4 games. He looks like he can't really drive the ball.

  • Author
Pierre for Stubbs and mid level prospect. Who says no?

 

I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

I don't like Campana.
Is Campana that li' feller that plays with the Cubs, don't like him either, reminds me of Kenny Chesney with hair. If we can't get Pierre or Kotsey, just make due with what we got, we are in first place after all with practically no consistent hitting whatsoever.
Joey didn't look good at all running last night. I think he may need a DL stint.

 

Agree with him not looking good running. I just hope you're wrong about the DL stint.

I really can't see them DL'ing Votto unless something flares up between now and then. If he is, I don't see how this team can win the division. JMO.

 

For those of you clamoring for Jersey to be the ROY, the guy who has the best shot IMO other than Harper is on the mound for the DBacks tonight, Miley.

I really can't see them DL'ing Votto unless something flares up between now and then. If he is, I don't see how this team can win the division. JMO.

 

For those of you clamoring for Jersey to be the ROY, the guy who has the best shot IMO other than Harper is on the mound for the DBacks tonight, Miley.

 

 

Pretty sure Trout is WAY ahead of Harper at this point.

Campana isn't going to be traded to the Reds so we can end that discussion. The Cubs are in rebuilding mode. They will surely trade the 34 year old average starter (Dejesus) before they will trade a youngster who is almost as fast as Billy Hamilton. And please don't bring up LaHair. He isn't going anywhere.

 

As to Pierre, sure, he is an upgrade. You may not even have to trade Stubbs or Heisey to get him.

Pretty sure Trout is WAY ahead of Harper at this point.

 

Pretty sure he's in a separate league....:D

Stubbs might get you Campana and a little more. His upside is intriguing still

  • Author

 

Pretty sure Trout is WAY ahead of Harper at this point.

 

Each league has a ROY.

Pretty sure he's in a separate league....:D

 

Doh!!!! :D

  • Author
Campana isn't going to be traded to the Reds so we can end that discussion. The Cubs are in rebuilding mode. They will surely trade the 34 year old average starter (Dejesus) before they will trade a youngster who is almost as fast as Billy Hamilton. And please don't bring up LaHair. He isn't going anywhere.

 

As to Pierre, sure, he is an upgrade. You may not even have to trade Stubbs or Heisey to get him.

 

I've read more than one report that the Cubs have let it known that LaHair is available.

Stubbs might get you Campana and a little more. His upside is intriguing still

 

 

You know, the more I think about it, you guys might be right. I could see the Cubs trading Campana for Stubbs. Stubbs is young enough that they might make that deal. He is only a couple years older than Campana and Campana is probably getting the Stubbs treatment in Chicago because of his poor OBP and high number of K's. I'm not sure I like that deal but the Cubs might do it.

 

Also, Lahair is 29 years old, 30 in November. I thought he was a lot younger than that. So I could see the Cubs trading him as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.