Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GRC's Bopper Stenzel to sign with Georgetown.

Featured Replies

Bopper Stenzel will be playing at the next level for Georgetown. He should be signing this coming week. They are getting a very good player and super young man on and off the court and in the classroom. Congrats Bopper!!!!!

Edited by gold sunrise

Bopper Stenzel will be playing at the next level for Georgetown. He should be signing this coming week. They are getting a very good player and super young man on and off the court and in the classroom. Congrats Bopper!!!!!

 

Congratulations Bopper. As a Georgetown alum, here's hoping he has a great career.

Great news!!! Good for him. It's good to see him going to Georgetown. Congrats to Booler and the entire GRC family. I always enjoyed watching him play.

Congrats to Bopper! Georgetown is getting a great player and fantastic young man. I bet his family is excited for him as well! Good Luck to Bopper!

Congrats!

 

With daughter graduating from G'town today I'm not certain how many games we will take in from here on out (probably made it to half the home games over the past 4 years and a smattering of road contests). Plan to make it over occasionally, though.thumb[1].gif

Congratulations Bopper. I wish you the best.

Congratulations young man. Enjoy your years playing at the next level. :thumb:

What is Bopper's given name?

What is Bopper's given name?

 

Alan

  • Author
What is Bopper's given name?

 

Alan Ray Stenzel after his grandfather. When he was born, his grandfather said, "He looks like a "big Bopper". Bopper has Robbie and a sister that is a few years older than him. When they heard him called "Bopper" That is what his brother and sister called him...it has stuck all these years.

Bopper Stenzel is a very exciting player, capable of orchestrating a very upbeat tempo.

 

Georgetown is getting a good one!!!

Did Bopper play basketball his Freshman or Sophomore year? I remember him coming onto the scene his Junior year and starting for that State Tournament team, but I didn't remember him before that.

  • Author
Did Bopper play basketball his Freshman or Sophomore year? I remember him coming onto the scene his Junior year and starting for that State Tournament team, but I didn't remember him before that.

 

Yes he played his Freshman year, mostly JV I believe. His Sophomore year he had knee surgery and had to sit out the whole year. Then was a starter his Junior and Senior years.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.