Los Angeles Clippers vs San Antonio Spurs 2nd Round

I didn't bother watching, Clips had no chance.

How do you only have 5 rebounds Blake? Eric Bledose had 4. Step your game up.

I fell asleep during the game, but I am in the Blake Griffin is extremely overhyped camp. I think to the average fan people believe he is a top 10 player based upon jumping over the 3 foot tall hood of a KIA. He is not. If he does not get the ball down low or in some kind of a dunking situation he is not that good of a player. Heck of athlete for sure. He is poor defensively and hideous from the FT line. Blake is not the type of player you can build a team around.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fell asleep during the game, but I am in the Blake Griffin is extremely overhyped camp. I think to the average fan people believe he is a top 10 player based upon jumping over the 3 foot tall hood of a KIA. He is not. If he does not get the ball down low or in some kind of a dunking situation he is not that good of a player. Heck of athlete for sure. He is poor defensively and hideous from the FT line. Blake is not the type of player you can build a team around.

I agree, he needs to develop his jumper to get to that next level of player. If it's not in the paint it's not likely going in for him. This year he was 27% from 10-15 Ft and strangely better 37% from 16-23 Ft. And like you said a ridiculously bad FT % of 52%.

Bledsoe is a starting guard in this league. There are some teams who would love to have him.

I was thinking last night that I needed to get on here and say I was wrong about Bledsoe. I didn't think his ballhandling skills shown as a frosh would allow him to be successful in the NBA. Kid is doing well. Congrats to him.