Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pete Thamel at it Again-Noel

Featured Replies

I seem to remember he had to take an English course this summer to get all core courses and grades to where he would be eligible. This was due to his re-classification is how I recall the story a few months ago. So what is new about Noel? Nothing it seems.

 

I don't know a lot about Noel, so thanks for the info.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everybody is out to get UK. Why do they pick on us? It is a conspiracy and I am tired of it.

Call me when he has an article with something substantial.

Everybody is out to get UK. Why do they pick on us? It is a conspiracy and I am tired of it.

Seems like you left a smiley face off.

Gregg Doyel tweet...................

 

The NCAA is now working with select reporters to attack certain programs. New territory for NCAA. Disturbing.

 

If true this is beyond distrubing.

Gregg Doyel tweet...................

 

The NCAA is now working with select reporters to attack certain programs. New territory for NCAA. Disturbing.

Is this serious? Not sure what is meant by "attack"? Cal has been one step ahead in calling out the system for what it is and the NCAA does not like hearing it? You could argue he is the best thing for the game.

@DaveTelep

 

Regarding NCAA/Noel visit. It's a common practice for the NCAA to conduct interviews around elite players. Guess is upwards of 5-8/yr

There isn't a story there at all? Unless I read that wrong. I would imagine any high profile recruit has the same thing happen to them ever year. Get a life Thamel.

 

@DaveTelep

 

Regarding NCAA/Noel visit. It's a common practice for the NCAA to conduct interviews around elite players. Guess is upwards of 5-8/yr

 

Thank you Dave Telep and Randy Parker.

Gregg Doyel tweet...................

 

The NCAA is now working with select reporters to attack certain programs. New territory for NCAA. Disturbing.

 

I'm curious to see how much national attention this statement garners.

Seems like you left a smiley face off.

Yes, I was torn between laughing and crying, lol.

Yes, I was torn between laughing and crying, lol.

 

There's always "that" UK fans who is "smarter" than the rest of us. Coincidence that this is Thamel's fourth straight year going after a UK player? He couldn't possibly have an agenda could he? Traveled to Birmingham, Turkey, Chicago and now New Hampshire trying to find something on them. I just heard him on SVP and when asked what the NCAA is looking at his response was, "a little bit of everything." Just the answer I was expecting from a guy who is digging for anything and really has no clue.

 

No, not everyone is out to get us, but you are blind as a bat if you don't think this guy is.

There's always "that" UK fans who is "smarter" than the rest of us. Coincidence that this is Thamel's fourth straight year going after a UK player? He couldn't possibly have an agenda could he? Traveled to Birmingham, Turkey, Chicago and now New Hampshire trying to find something on them. I just heard him on SVP and when asked what the NCAA is looking at his response was, "a little bit of everything." Just the answer I was expecting from a guy who is digging for anything and really has no clue.

 

No, not everyone is out to get us, but you are blind as a bat if you don't think this guy is.

 

Let's take a step back. UK certainly attracts high-profile kids now with Cal. We can't all stick our heads in the ground and think Bledsoe's math grade went from a a D to an B or an A by going to night school and think it was 100% legit. ZERO CHANCE. Enes got paid. That goes against NCAA rules (in most cases). Add in the previous issues and you can see how some (Thamel) think there is more than just smoke.

 

I'm cool with it. If it turns out to be nothing then it's absolutely that - nothing.

If we believe the recruits to be qualified and we believe that UK is clean and we WANT them to be clean then we should rejoice every time Thamel et al call our cleanliness into the public eye. The more he asks and the more the answer is "they're clean" the better it is for UK.

If we believe the recruits to be qualified and we believe that UK is clean and we WANT them to be clean then we should rejoice every time Thamel et al call our cleanliness into the public eye. The more he asks and the more the answer is "they're clean" the better it is for UK.

 

Clyde I agree completely with what you are saying. However, I have to ask where is Thamel on the North Carolina academic issue that is currently going on? Why isn't he crawling up Dean Smith's butt with a microscope? Maybe he is but if so I haven't seen it.

 

I don't think everyone is out to get UK but Thamel has an agenda.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.