Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pete Thamel at it Again-Noel

Featured Replies

What grinds my gears is that if Noel had picked Syracuse, I highly doubt there would be any article from him at all. That is my problem with this.

 

So he's human. It happens.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thamel was on ESPN today and said that Nerlens is still not qualified and has a lot of work to do in the summer.

Thamel was on ESPN today and said that Nerlens is still not qualified and has a lot of work to do in the summer.

 

I listened to the interview. I think it's fair to say that Thamel is begging to find something and is hopeful that Noel won't qualify.

So he's human. It happens.

 

What happens? The guy intentionally overlooked the Syracuse connection to an agent. To me that is very unprofessional and proves his agenda.

What happens? The guy intentionally overlooked the Syracuse connection to an agent. To me that is very unprofessional and proves his agenda.

 

Yes. That was what I meant with my "human" comment.

Yes. That was what I meant with my "human" comment.

 

My bad. I just find it hard to believe that a guy is making a career out of chasing the next scandal. The funny thing is out of all the scandals that have happened recently, Ohio St., USC, etc. He hasn't broken any of them. I personally think the guy is biased and bad at it.

 

As my son and his friends would say "he's bad at sucking".

My bad. I just find it hard to believe that a guy is making a career out of chasing the next scandal. The funny thing is out of all the scandals that have happened recently, Ohio St., USC, etc. He hasn't broken any of them. I personally think the guy is biased and bad at it.

 

As my son and his friends would say "he's bad at sucking".

 

I'd hardly call it "making a career." He writes a lot of articles annually.

My bad. I just find it hard to believe that a guy is making a career out of chasing the next scandal. The funny thing is out of all the scandals that have happened recently, Ohio St., USC, etc. He hasn't broken any of them. I personally think the guy is biased and bad at it.

 

As my son and his friends would say "he's bad at sucking".

 

Charles Robinson and Dan Wetzel he is not...

Hell no. They got a kid clearly in violation of clearinghouse guidelines off scott free...

 

Did the NCAA Clearinghouse "approve" Bledsoe?

Did the NCAA Clearinghouse "approve" Bledsoe?

 

Sure did. A "flood" and a few doctored grades along the way with the earlier evidence destroyed left them no choice...

Sure did. A "flood" and a few doctored grades along the way with the earlier evidence destroyed left them no choice...

 

Obviously any answer is speculation, but who is pulling these strings?

Obviously any answer is speculation, but who is pulling these strings?

 

Sounds like mother nature on this one.

So he's human. It happens.

 

So am I. I'm allowed to take offense if I'd like to.

Sure did. A "flood" and a few doctored grades along the way with the earlier evidence destroyed left them no choice...

 

So what about all the other schools recruiting Bledsoe? Where they aware of this?

 

BTW, if you ever heard Bledsoe interviewed you would know he is a straight A student.:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.