Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pete Thamel at it Again-Noel

Featured Replies

So what about all the other schools recruiting Bledsoe? Where they aware of this?

 

BTW, if you ever heard Bledsoe interviewed you would know he is a straight A student.:D

 

I'm glad Bledsoe go to play so that it helped him get paid by the Clippers. However, I was never comfortable with his sudden grade improvement in math.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Obviously any answer is speculation, but who is pulling these strings?

 

The high school he went to for his senior season. Same people that didn't send his transcript to anyone until they knew exactly what had to be fixed. Only reason I know any of this for sure is the old high school sent a school close to Birmingham a transcript when he was a junior. They also got the senior version. There was a remarkable improvement in about 10 areas for a kid that struggled to get above a D in the 3 years prior...

So what about all the other schools recruiting Bledsoe? Where they aware of this?

 

BTW, if you ever heard Bledsoe interviewed you would know he is a straight A student.:D

 

Most knew something wasn't right when they couldn't get a transcript until late April.

 

I actually told my boss at one point I was done with phone interviews with him because I couldn't transcribe a word he said... :lol:

Most knew something wasn't right when they couldn't get a transcript until late April.

 

I actually told my boss at one point I was done with phone interviews with him because I couldn't transcribe a word he said... :lol:

 

I would say that grade tampering is pretty widespread. Not that that makes it ok but there is now way all of these division 1 guys qualify without a little help. Talking all sports not just basketball.

I actually told my boss at one point I was done with phone interviews with him because I couldn't transcribe a word he said... :lol:

 

Maybe that was because, in addition to miraculous improvements in Algebra, young Bledsoe polished his foreign language skills.

  • Author

@NerlensNoel3

 

I went where they said i wouldnt. I did what they said i couldnt !!

 

Wonder who he is referring to when he uses the word "they"?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.