Pendleton County Head Coach

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that is funny. I hope you are joking!

Madman, from your other post it is ok for Coach West to coach a girls team at Grant County, but a joke for Coach Cravens to coach a boys team at Pendleton County??? A coach is a coach no matter male or female players and it is about time a coach from the girls side crossed over because for years we have had to accept boys coaches crossing over to coach our daughters.

Cravens will do a good job if hired, however, I think Bordas would have been the right guy for the job.

Can you explain your reasoning on this? I'm not saying you are wrong, just want to hear the positives of a Bordas hire.

Madman' date=' from your other post it is ok for Coach West to coach a girls team at Grant County, but a joke for Coach Cravens to coach a boys team at Pendleton County??? A coach is a coach no matter male or female players and it is about time a coach from the girls side crossed over because for years we have had to accept boys coaches crossing over to coach our daughters.[/quote']

Many may not know, but Coach Cravens was a boys assistant coach or head coach for 13 years.

Where and when?

Coach Cravens was at Silver Grove in the late 80's to early 90's. I had graduated by the time he came along, but he had a number of winning seasons at SG, and that's not always easy to do. I respected his work ethic and approach. I'm happy for him. Best of luck, Coach Cravens.