Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County Head Coach

Featured Replies

So is nobody willing to just say Ed Cravens?

  • Replies 211
  • Views 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is nobody willing to just say Ed Cravens?

 

Now that is funny. I hope you are joking!

 

Now that is funny. I hope you are joking!

 

Madman, from your other post it is ok for Coach West to coach a girls team at Grant County, but a joke for Coach Cravens to coach a boys team at Pendleton County??? A coach is a coach no matter male or female players and it is about time a coach from the girls side crossed over because for years we have had to accept boys coaches crossing over to coach our daughters.

  • Author

madman, I hope you are sitting down when the announcement is made.......

Cravens will do a good job if hired, however, I think Bordas would have been the right guy for the job.

  • Author
Cravens will do a good job if hired, however, I think Bordas would have been the right guy for the job.

 

Can you explain your reasoning on this? I'm not saying you are wrong, just want to hear the positives of a Bordas hire.

I heard a Keith Smith got the AD position?

Edited by TAC
meant Smith

  • Author
I heard a Keith Smart got the AD position?

 

I think you mean Keith Smith. And yes, he did.

Madman' date=' from your other post it is ok for Coach West to coach a girls team at Grant County, but a joke for Coach Cravens to coach a boys team at Pendleton County??? A coach is a coach no matter male or female players and it is about time a coach from the girls side crossed over because for years we have had to accept boys coaches crossing over to coach our daughters.[/quote']

 

Many may not know, but Coach Cravens was a boys assistant coach or head coach for 13 years.

Many may not know, but Coach Cravens was a boys assistant coach or head coach for 13 years.

 

Where and when?

I hope he works out, but there is a lot more disappointed people than anything else.

I heard a Keith Smith got the AD position?

 

Correct. Keith has coached at the varsity level in Girls softball, basketball & golf. Great guy who will do a great job. :thumb:

Announcement at school at 3:15 today. Keith as AD and Ed Cravens as boys' coach.

- Richard Skinner

Where and when?

 

Coach Cravens was at Silver Grove in the late 80's to early 90's. I had graduated by the time he came along, but he had a number of winning seasons at SG, and that's not always easy to do. I respected his work ethic and approach. I'm happy for him. Best of luck, Coach Cravens.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.