Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County Head Coach

Featured Replies

  • Author
I don't think Strong cares about popularity. He will do what he wants to do if he thinks it is the right move.

 

If he thinks Jay Bordas is the answer, he needs to think again.

  • Replies 211
  • Views 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he thinks Jay Bordas is the answer, he needs to think again.

 

I don't know who will end up getting the job, but if was between Bordas and Stapleton....I would much rather see Stapleton get it IMO..

I was told today to expect an announcement in the next 24 hours. The storm is over. However, I also had heard we'd have an announcement 10 days ago, so maybe we're just in the eye of the storm.

I don't know who will end up getting the job, but if was between Bordas and Stapleton....I would much rather see Stapleton get it IMO..

 

Stapleton is officially gone to West Jessamine.

Stapleton is officially gone to West Jessamine.

 

I know, I posted that on post #164, but if between bordas and stapleton I would of rather seen them pick stapleton.

  • Author

I've heard a name come out of NOWHERE for the job! Waiting on confirmation, but after thinking about it a little while, it kind of makes since.

Should be announced officially tomorrow.

Should be announced officially tomorrow.

 

If its who I just heard, people will be surprised for sure!!!

If its who I just heard, people will be surprised for sure!!!

People will be surprised.

People will be surprised.

 

There will also be some disappointed people as well....IF.... its the name I have heard

There will also be some disappointed people as well....IF.... its the name I have heard

 

We are hearing things here too. Guess we will have to wait and see if they are the same.

May be a long time girl's coach.

 

I hear that is the winner with a previous Strong connection.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.