Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County Head Coach

Featured Replies

It does sound like a bad situation. Montgomery County blew it when Phil Rison wasn"t made the superintendent. Many very good Coaches and administrators have been let go by the new administration unfortunately. But people that are close to the basketball situation seem to know that things were done for surprisingly the right reasons with Basketball. Happy will get them back on track. Happy will run a first class program!

 

A lot of the kids that play basketball at MC also play other sports. I know they have several baseball players, soccer, AAU, etc. Now, that is NO excuse not to attend, but as MCraycraft stated, where are the parents in this equation and why didnt they make their kids go?

I truly do not think the lack of numbers was anything against Wise, I think it was more of playes and parents upset with the entire situation and the way the school as a whole has been ran.

  • Replies 211
  • Views 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When are they supposed to make a decision on this job?

When are they supposed to make a decision on this job?

 

 

My guess is any day now....

Interviews were held Saturday and Monday I believe.

Does anyone know who are the front runners? besides Coach Wise.

I believe Jay Bordas interviewed yesterday as well...not certain on that.

  • Author
Interviews were held Saturday and Monday I believe.

 

This is correct and I expect a decision in the next 24 hours.

Decision could be made as soon as this afternoon. Stay tuned.

Decision could be made as soon as this afternoon. Stay tuned.

 

Thanks for the update. :thumb:

Decision could be made as soon as this afternoon. Stay tuned.

 

Any word today of an announcement?

Any word today of an announcement?

 

Hearing a lot of different things. Nothing official yet though.

Hearing a lot of different things. Nothing official yet though.

 

Thought an announcement was coming two days ago. What is going on?

Thought an announcement was coming two days ago. What is going on?

 

I don't believe there was ever a time line on an announcement. It will be public when they are ready for it to be...

I don't believe there was ever a time line on an announcement. It will be public when they are ready for it to be...

 

So is It a done deal?

So is It a done deal?

 

From my source it is a done deal

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.