Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County Head Coach

Featured Replies

When I said my source confirmed, I meant only that Simms was taking the Asst. Prinicipal job. There is nobody slated to step in immediately. If I caused any confusion with this I apologize.

  • Replies 211
  • Views 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard the job will be posted the first of May when the coaching search will officially begin.

Heard this weekend that the state strongly recommends that administrators do not coach and Pcounty's board has adopted it as policy. Also any paid position at the school must me posted.

Heard this weekend that the state strongly recommends that administrators do not coach and Pcounty's board has adopted it as policy. Also any paid position at the school must me posted.

 

This is true for the most part. They like there to be level of administration between the coaching position and school administration. Our former principal coached Golf at one of the other county High Schools, there was no issue there as he was not the admin for that school. In larger school systems this is not normally an issue, but in smaller districts like PC it can be.

I met Coach simms in M.O(Deming) in a game of the 10th Region Coaches took on the Harlem (Globtrotters) Clowns, He can still stoke it.

What about Keaton Belcher for the job?

 

Heard they are hiring one of the Belcher's as the AD. It appears it was a part time job but now they are combining it with a rec league and middle school job to make it a full time position. It is going to be a posted position, but you must have a sports admin degree ( or whatever degree Belcher has ). Sort of created the job discription around the man they wanted.

Heard they are hiring one of the Belcher's as the AD. It appears it was a part time job but now they are combining it with a rec league and middle school job to make it a full time position. It is going to be a posted position, but you must have a sports admin degree ( or whatever degree Belcher has ). Sort of created the job discription around the man they wanted.

 

Which one? What is Keaton doing now? Know he was at EKU helping with the ball team, then last year, wasn't he working with the younger kids at PC?

 

Very nice young man.

Probably depends on the administration. In the past at Montgomery County, if you were an administrator (principal, asst. principal) you could not coach. Ex. Rocky Franz and Mark Crain became asst. principals and had to give up coaching.

 

Simon Kenton should have such a policy and immediately notify the football coach.

Which one? What is Keaton doing now? Know he was at EKU helping with the ball team, then last year, wasn't he working with the younger kids at PC?

 

Very nice young man.

 

Not sure which one. He has been subbing in the school district this year.

Not sure which one. He has been subbing in the school district this year.

 

When are the interviews scheduled?

Simon Kenton should have such a policy and immediately notify the football coach.

 

Um it's the basketball coach that is an Associate Principal at SK, not the football coach. Not sure I see your point in your post.

When are the interviews scheduled?

 

Good question Goldie, not 100% sure it has been posted already. Just heard his name is at the top of the list or only name on the list, but they have to post it according to school policy. I'll let you know when I talk to my buddy again.

Which one? What is Keaton doing now? Know he was at EKU helping with the ball team, then last year, wasn't he working with the younger kids at PC?

 

Very nice young man.

 

Keaton is actually currently is the JV Girls basketball coach at Ravenwood High School, a high school in Tennessee. I don't think it's anywhere close to a done deal that he'll be hired as Pendleton County's new AD.

I don't think it's anywhere close to a done deal that he'll be hired as Pendleton County's new AD.

 

I'm pretty sure you're more tuned into the Pendleton County program than I am. But having said that, I'd bet the ranch Keaton Belcher is the next AD.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.