Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County Head Coach

Featured Replies

I'm pretty sure you're more tuned into the Pendleton County program than I am. But having said that, I'd bet the ranch Keaton Belcher is the next AD.

 

No disagreement here. I'd love to see Keaton get the AD position, and if I had to bet my family ranch, I'd put it on him too.

  • Replies 211
  • Views 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No disagreement here. I'd love to see Keaton get the AD position, and if I had to bet my family ranch, I'd put it on him too.

 

I really respect this young man. We became friends, through BGP, right after he graduated and went to Belmount. Kept in touch during his college career. He would be a great additation to the PC program.

I was talking to his brother Kane the other day and he said Keaton was engaged to get married pretty soon also.

So here is the word I received today. Current assistant coach Jon Wirth is in line to become the new AD at Pendleton County.

 

The list of names in the running for head coach is narrowed down to- Tony Wise, Jay Bordas, Mike Listerman, current Pendleton freshman assistant coach Chris Stapleton, Campbell County's current freshman coach (Metcalfe?)

So here is the word I received today. Current assistant coach Jon Wirth is in line to become the new AD at Pendleton County.

 

The list of names in the running for head coach is narrowed down to- Tony Wise, Jay Bordas, Mike Listerman, current Pendleton freshman assistant coach Chris Stapleton, Campbell County's current freshman coach (Metcalfe?)

 

Beau Menefee is the camp co frosh coach. Formally Bellevue head coach. Great coach! He would be great for Pendelton County.

Welcome to the Pendleton County Schools Website :: Pendleton County Human Resources

 

The job is posted! Interesting qualifications between what degree is needed and experience required. All goes down to last point, superintendent has final say.

 

Interesting....was it just posted today? Stated application were being taken from April 17 to May 1st. Last day to apply is tomorrow.

  • Author
So here is the word I received today. Current assistant coach Jon Wirth is in line to become the new AD at Pendleton County.

 

The list of names in the running for head coach is narrowed down to- Tony Wise, Jay Bordas, Mike Listerman, current Pendleton freshman assistant coach Chris Stapleton, Campbell County's current freshman coach (Metcalfe?)

 

You can scratch Listerman from that list.

Interesting....was it just posted today? Stated application were being taken from April 17 to May 1st. Last day to apply is tomorrow.

Not sure when it was actually posted. I just decided to waste a few minutes to see if it was posted. I Was just talking to my buddy about it this weekend and they seemed to think the job description was created for one of the Belcher's. I think they said his mom works in the office at Pendleton?

Edited by TAC
Added a line

So here is the word I received today. Current assistant coach Jon Wirth is in line to become the new AD at Pendleton County.

 

The list of names in the running for head coach is narrowed down to- Tony Wise, Jay Bordas, Mike Listerman, current Pendleton freshman assistant coach Chris Stapleton, Campbell County's current freshman coach (Metcalfe?)

 

I don't know Keaton Belcher, but he seems like a quality young man. But I would personally like to see Jon Wirth get the job. Jon is a friend & I believe he would do really well.

You can scratch Listerman from that list.

 

Why do you say that?

Not sure when it was actually posted. I just decided to waste a few minutes to see if it was posted. I Was just talking to my buddy about it this weekend and they seemed to think the job description was created for one of the Belcher's. I think they said his mom works in the office at Pendleton?

 

Keaton Belcher would be a good hire for Pendleton. However, I don't believe he is in the running. Whether that's his choice or someone else's, I don't know. And I think you're thinking of Keaton's aunt. She works in the central office at Pendleton.

Edited by NKYThreeFer

I don't know Keaton Belcher, but he seems like a quality young man. But I would personally like to see Jon Wirth get the job. Jon is a friend & I believe he would do really well.

 

I have heard he's not applying, but I thought the same thing.

So here is the word I received today. Current assistant coach Jon Wirth is in line to become the new AD at Pendleton County.

 

The list of names in the running for head coach is narrowed down to- Tony Wise, Jay Bordas, Mike Listerman, current Pendleton freshman assistant coach Chris Stapleton, Campbell County's current freshman coach (Metcalfe?)

 

I was told Stapleton took a freshman head coach and asst. varsity position at West Jessamine.

I was told Stapleton took a freshman head coach and asst. varsity position at West Jessamine.

 

Not a done deal. He was offered it, but hasn't officially taken it yet. While certainly on the unexperienced side, he's a very good young coach, and he has a big future in basketball.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.