Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County Head Coach

Featured Replies

How good can this job be, will they ever have a chance to get out of the 10th?

 

I don't see why they couldn't. They were just in the Regional Finals two years ago.

  • Replies 211
  • Views 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say Pendleton is a much better job than Montgomery. Pendleton beat Montgomery in the Regional Tournament in 2010 and 2011, and Montgomery has never made it out of the 10th if I'm not mistaken. Plus Montgomery obviously has a degree of uncertainty and lack of continuity when it comes to coaches.

 

 

I agree. Probably should not of included Montgomery with all the uncertainty around their program of late, but I think PC is a top 5 job in the 10th, And they have a very good fan base. Nobody travels like they do!

His resume would be hard to turn down. He can flat-out coach.

 

Amen to that!!!

Beau Menefee is the camp co frosh coach. Formally Bellevue head coach. Great coach! He would be great for Pendelton County.

 

Amen to that! ! !

I would say Pendleton is a much better job than Montgomery. Pendleton beat Montgomery in the Regional Tournament in 2010 and 2011, and Montgomery has never made it out of the 10th if I'm not mistaken. Plus Montgomery obviously has a degree of uncertainty and lack of continuity when it comes to coaches.

 

Montgomery Co won the 10th region in 1995. Billy Ray Fawns hit a 3 pointer with 11 seconds left against Paintsville in the State Tourney to send the game into OT. Montgomery Co went on to win 78-71.

Montgomery Co won the 10th region in 1995. Billy Ray Fawns hit a 3 pointer with 11 seconds left against Paintsville in the State Tourney to send the game into OT. Montgomery Co went on to win 78-71.

 

Regardless if they did or didn't, Threefer makes a valid point.

Regardless if they did or didn't, Threefer makes a valid point.

 

I agree some very good points. Personally right now, I would not want to coach or teach in Montgomery Co under this administration. Just wanted to clear up that Montgomery Co had won the region.

Montgomery Co won the 10th region in 1995. Billy Ray Fawns hit a 3 pointer with 11 seconds left against Paintsville in the State Tourney to send the game into OT. Montgomery Co went on to win 78-71.

 

 

One of the best championship games ever...Billy Ray hits 3's at the end of regulation and the 1st OT to extend the game, then hits another 3 to win it in the 2nd OT. Finished the game with 47 points I believe.

One of the best championship games ever...Billy Ray hits 3's at the end of regulation and the 1st OT to extend the game, then hits another 3 to win it in the 2nd OT. Finished the game with 47 points I believe.

 

Who were they playing in the regional finals? I have racked my brain and can't remember.

Who were they playing in the regional finals? I have racked my brain and can't remember.

 

Mason County.

Mason County.

 

As a Bracken alum, I sat on the Montgomery side and did the tomahawk chop along with the students. No love for the Royals on that day.

This will be interesting to watch unfold.

This will be interesting to watch unfold.

 

I expect the process to start moving quickly.

I expect the process to start moving quickly.

 

 

 

 

I agree. Everything is pretty tight lipped right now.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.