Pendleton County Head Coach

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say Pendleton is a much better job than Montgomery. Pendleton beat Montgomery in the Regional Tournament in 2010 and 2011, and Montgomery has never made it out of the 10th if I'm not mistaken. Plus Montgomery obviously has a degree of uncertainty and lack of continuity when it comes to coaches.

I agree. Probably should not of included Montgomery with all the uncertainty around their program of late, but I think PC is a top 5 job in the 10th, And they have a very good fan base. Nobody travels like they do!

I would say Pendleton is a much better job than Montgomery. Pendleton beat Montgomery in the Regional Tournament in 2010 and 2011, and Montgomery has never made it out of the 10th if I'm not mistaken. Plus Montgomery obviously has a degree of uncertainty and lack of continuity when it comes to coaches.

Montgomery Co won the 10th region in 1995. Billy Ray Fawns hit a 3 pointer with 11 seconds left against Paintsville in the State Tourney to send the game into OT. Montgomery Co went on to win 78-71.

Montgomery Co won the 10th region in 1995. Billy Ray Fawns hit a 3 pointer with 11 seconds left against Paintsville in the State Tourney to send the game into OT. Montgomery Co went on to win 78-71.

Regardless if they did or didn't, Threefer makes a valid point.

Regardless if they did or didn't, Threefer makes a valid point.

I agree some very good points. Personally right now, I would not want to coach or teach in Montgomery Co under this administration. Just wanted to clear up that Montgomery Co had won the region.

One of the best championship games ever...Billy Ray hits 3's at the end of regulation and the 1st OT to extend the game, then hits another 3 to win it in the 2nd OT. Finished the game with 47 points I believe.

One of the best championship games ever...Billy Ray hits 3's at the end of regulation and the 1st OT to extend the game, then hits another 3 to win it in the 2nd OT. Finished the game with 47 points I believe.

Who were they playing in the regional finals? I have racked my brain and can't remember.