Pendleton County Head Coach

Might mean Bordas as I was hearing Wise, Bordas and Stapleton and last 2 posts eliminated 2 of those. Of course I'm not convinced Reitz won't surface. He was with Strong at Campbell.

Agree with that 100%.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course I'm not convinced Reitz won't surface. He was with Strong at Campbell.

The last time Mike Reitz was the head coach at Pendleton County they won the 10th Region Tournament - Well sorta!!!

Might mean Bordas as I was hearing Wise, Bordas and Stapleton and last 2 posts eliminated 2 of those. Of course I'm not convinced Reitz won't surface. He was with Strong at Campbell.

I don't believe reitz would be a popular choice in Pendleton County after his two week tenure a few years ago and then taking the GRC job. But now another thread shows that he has resigned at Harrison so who knows? Mr. Strong should know this history and understand the negativity towards Coach Reitz in Pendleton County.

I don't believe reitz would be a popular choice in Pendleton County after his two week tenure a few years ago and then taking the GRC job. But now another thread shows that he has resigned at Harrison so who knows? Mr. Strong should know this history and understand the negativity towards Coach Reitz in Pendleton County.

I don't think Strong cares about popularity. He will do what he wants to do if he thinks it is the right move.

I don't think Strong cares about popularity. He will do what he wants to do if he thinks it is the right move.

Believe me community support will dwindle if Reitz is the new coach. i would think that would be a huge consideration.

There are still a lot of people in the community angry with Mike Reitz.

If by chance he does become coach, which is a very slim chance IMO....community support will be there regardless of the past.....if he wins, the past would be forgotten even quicker

Coach Reitz had a 2 week tenure 10 years ago. He is around 40 games away from winning 600. He is about 10-15 games away from coaching in 1000 games. Any school should be happy to have a coach of that caliber, even Pendleton County.

Coach Reitz had a 2 week tenure 10 years ago. He is around 40 games away from winning 600. He is about 10-15 games away from coaching in 1000 games. Any school should be happy to have a coach of that caliber, even Pendleton County.

I was told he has decided to retire.

Great Coaching career. Just curious, where do you find these stats?

Also, I've seen Coach Wise on the sidelines, he should be a finalist.

Great Coaching career. Just curious, where do you find these stats?

Also, I've seen Coach Wise on the sidelines, he should be a finalist.

For the stats go to KHSAA. Rietz is right there on the list.