Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County Head Coach

Featured Replies

Might mean Bordas as I was hearing Wise, Bordas and Stapleton and last 2 posts eliminated 2 of those. Of course I'm not convinced Reitz won't surface. He was with Strong at Campbell.

Agree with that 100%.

  • Replies 211
  • Views 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course I'm not convinced Reitz won't surface. He was with Strong at Campbell.

 

The last time Mike Reitz was the head coach at Pendleton County they won the 10th Region Tournament - Well sorta!!!

Might mean Bordas as I was hearing Wise, Bordas and Stapleton and last 2 posts eliminated 2 of those. Of course I'm not convinced Reitz won't surface. He was with Strong at Campbell.

 

I don't believe reitz would be a popular choice in Pendleton County after his two week tenure a few years ago and then taking the GRC job. But now another thread shows that he has resigned at Harrison so who knows? Mr. Strong should know this history and understand the negativity towards Coach Reitz in Pendleton County.

I don't believe reitz would be a popular choice in Pendleton County after his two week tenure a few years ago and then taking the GRC job. But now another thread shows that he has resigned at Harrison so who knows? Mr. Strong should know this history and understand the negativity towards Coach Reitz in Pendleton County.

 

I don't think Strong cares about popularity. He will do what he wants to do if he thinks it is the right move.

I don't think Strong cares about popularity. He will do what he wants to do if he thinks it is the right move.

 

Believe me community support will dwindle if Reitz is the new coach. i would think that would be a huge consideration.

Believe me community support will dwindle if Reitz is the new coach. i would think that would be a huge consideration.

 

There are still a lot of people in the community angry with Mike Reitz.

There are still a lot of people in the community angry with Mike Reitz.

 

 

If by chance he does become coach, which is a very slim chance IMO....community support will be there regardless of the past.....if he wins, the past would be forgotten even quicker

Plus if your still sour over what happened with Reitz that many years ago, you seriously should move on already....

When will this hire be made? It's been going on for a while. Waiting on another candidate to come up?

I don't believe reitz would be a popular choice in Pendleton County after his two week tenure a few years ago and then taking the GRC job. But now another thread shows that he has resigned at Harrison so who knows? Mr. Strong should know this history and understand the negativity towards Coach Reitz in Pendleton County.

 

Coach Reitz had a 2 week tenure 10 years ago. He is around 40 games away from winning 600. He is about 10-15 games away from coaching in 1000 games. Any school should be happy to have a coach of that caliber, even Pendleton County.

When will this hire be made? It's been going on for a while. Waiting on another candidate to come up?

 

Thought we might hear something before this weekend according to some posts. Hopefully Monday???

Coach Reitz had a 2 week tenure 10 years ago. He is around 40 games away from winning 600. He is about 10-15 games away from coaching in 1000 games. Any school should be happy to have a coach of that caliber, even Pendleton County.

 

I was told he has decided to retire.

I was told he has decided to retire.

 

I have heard that also. I didn't say he would be coach, just that people should be happy if he was.

Coach Reitz had a 2 week tenure 10 years ago. He is around 40 games away from winning 600. He is about 10-15 games away from coaching in 1000 games. Any school should be happy to have a coach of that caliber, even Pendleton County.

 

Great Coaching career. Just curious, where do you find these stats?

 

Also, I've seen Coach Wise on the sidelines, he should be a finalist.

Great Coaching career. Just curious, where do you find these stats?

 

Also, I've seen Coach Wise on the sidelines, he should be a finalist.

 

For the stats go to KHSAA. Rietz is right there on the list.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.