Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County Head Coach

Featured Replies

I don't believe there was ever a time line on an announcement. It will be public when they are ready for it to be...

 

Just refering to post #128.

  • Replies 211
  • Views 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just refering to post #128.

 

Annoucement coming Monday is what I have heard.

  • Author

My source says there is no coach yet. I hear the ultimate decision will come from the Superintendent.

The obvious choice I would think is Tony Wise, however, Coach Wise may be more interested in Bourbon county.

My source says there is no coach yet. I hear the ultimate decision will come from the Superintendent.

 

You are right , my source jumped the gun....BUT.... I just talked to somebody else very close to situation and they said there is still conversation going on...and Mr. Strong will definitily have the final say....

Just wake me up when there's a new head coach. I've heard about six names as the supposed frontrunner in the last three days. I've given up on trying to stay updated.

  • Author
The obvious choice I would think is Tony Wise, however, Coach Wise may be more interested in Bourbon county.

 

Tony Wise did not even get an interview at Bourbon Co.

Just wake me up when there's a new head coach. I've heard about six names as the supposed frontrunner in the last three days. I've given up on trying to stay updated.

 

6 names? 3 more than I heard.

Can you tell us who are the front runners?

Can you tell us who are the front runners?

 

I told my source I wouldn't say anything...and I'm a man of my word.

The last that I knew, the SBDM has a little input folks!! Yes, the admininstration may make a suggestion, but it does come down to the council in the long run!!

My source has not been able to give me the scoop yet. They must not have a decision or they are keeping it in a vault??

6 names? 3 more than I heard.
I have heard 3 names only as well.
The last that I knew, the SBDM has a little input folks!! Yes, the admininstration may make a suggestion, but it does come down to the council in the long run!!

 

It may be little input, but it is powerful input....

Someone tell me why Wise would be a good fit for Pendleton?

 

Few thoughts

1. Lives in Scott County and is not planning on moving. Drive will eventually get old.

2. Wise is wants a prime time job. Not sure Pendleton is that job.

3. Points 1 & 2 make me think he would not be a long term solution.

 

Now maybe Pendleton doesnt care about that. WIse is a good coach and Pendleton would be lucky to get him. Just not sure how long he would stay.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.