April 12, 201214 yr Mark Curry Michael Porter Ramon Harris Perry Stevenson NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Harrow Goodwin MKG Poythresis Noel
April 12, 201214 yr Author Shouldn't we wait until the roster is set? You can if you want, or you can go with what you know is there, and even with who you think will be there as Corleone did
April 12, 201214 yr Mark Curry Michael Porter Ramon Harris Perry Stevenson NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Harrow Goodwin MKG Poythresis Noel MKG is not coming back.
April 12, 201214 yr I'm basing my lineup off thinking none of this year's top six returns. Ryan Harrow Archie Goodwin Alex Poythress Alex Oriakhi or Anthony Bennett or Amile Jefferson (whichever one of the three we get) Nerlens Noel
April 12, 201214 yr Wiltjer will likely be the 6th man but it really depends on how much he works on his strength and quickness over the next 6 months. That's a lot of time for him to make some considerable improvements.
April 12, 201214 yr I have a feeling (hope) Lamb is coming back, so I will go with... Harrow Lamb Goodwin Oriakhi Noel Poythress and Wiltjer first off the bench.
April 12, 201214 yr I have a feeling (hope) Lamb is coming back, so I will go with... Harrow Lamb Goodwin Oriakhi Noel Poythress and Wiltjer first off the bench. I REALLY like that team...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.