April 13, 201214 yr So what was in it for Nike for Teague to go to Kentucky? I don't understand all this shoe crap. They kept a 5 star client in the "family". If he didn't pick UK, they were losing a potential star to adidas as UC and UL were the other two schools in the hunt...
April 13, 201214 yr Florida has the better program. Climate is a big deal as he grew up in Canada, and after 2 years in Vegas has realized how much he hated the cold. Just one factor that is different with every recruit... What?? Are we talking football or weather?
April 13, 201214 yr Florida has the better program. Climate is a big deal as he grew up in Canada, and after 2 years in Vegas has realized how much he hated the cold. Just one factor that is different with every recruit... It would take me long to realize that cold weather sucks. The winters in Vegas are fairly mild aren't they? If the deciding factor is the better program then Florida and UNLV are toast.
April 13, 201214 yr What?? Are we talking football or weather? I was asked about Florida and UNLV. Both are warm weather locations. Florida has the better program...
April 13, 201214 yr The winters in Vegas are fairly mild aren't they? If the deciding factor is the better program then Florida and UNLV are toast. The winters in Vegas are blistering compared to living in Canada. It's all relative...
April 13, 201214 yr I was asked about Florida and UNLV. Both are warm weather locations. Florida has the better program... Which has legalized prostitution?
April 13, 201214 yr Which has legalized prostitution? What are you trying to imply about Anthony Bennett???
April 13, 201214 yr I was asked about Florida and UNLV. Both are warm weather locations. Florida has the better program... Cool, didn't follow at first.
April 13, 201214 yr I would think the Teague family would be sound financially since they already have a son in the NBA. And a cousin, so they don't even have to worry about the aunts and uncles coming around.
April 13, 201214 yr I was asked about Florida and UNLV. Both are warm weather locations. Florida has the better program... So all Coach Cal needs to do is tell him Kentucky just had one of the warmest winters in decades and that UK just won their 8th national championship. Game, set, match.
April 13, 201214 yr What are you trying to imply about Anthony Bennett??? Just stating the fact that Vegas has legalized prostitution. Which some might find appealing.
April 13, 201214 yr Author Just stating the fact that Vegas has legalized prostitution. Which some might find appealing. Haven't you made several trips to Vegas the past year?
April 13, 201214 yr Lamb is gone people. His parents sat right behind my buddy who went to the finals. He said that his mom kept saying "He's gone". My buddy and his Dad befriended them and said they were very nice but they pretty much said he is taking his game to the next level.
April 13, 201214 yr Lamb is gone people. His parents sat right behind my buddy who went to the finals. He said that his mom kept saying "He's gone". My buddy and his Dad befriended them and said they were very nice but they pretty much said he is taking his game to the next level. Did anyone seriously question otherwise? He needs to be the NBA's next Ray Allen because he is not that good defensively and can't create either. If he had better ball handling skills I'd feel more confident in his game. I wish him luck either way. He will be missed.
April 13, 201214 yr Did anyone seriously question otherwise? He needs to be the NBA's next Ray Allen because he is not that good defensively and can't create either. If he had better ball handling skills I'd feel more confident in his game. I wish him luck either way. He will be missed. I saw a couple people put him in their starting 5 that is why I mentioned it. No need to play D in the NBA until the final 3 min of the ame.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.