Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky's starting 5 for 2012-2013.

Featured Replies

Larry Glover said on his radio show tonight that UK has a verbal from a prospect. Did say who told him or who the player was because he promised not to.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Larry Glover said on his radio show tonight that UK has a verbal from a prospect. Did say who told him or who the player was because he promised not to.

 

 

 

Who is Larry Glover?

OK, I agree. How about Cody Zeller staying in school? He was projected at a top 10 ish pick by most. BTW, I think MKG should leave.

What do you think the financial situations are for said families?

  • Author
Apples and pianos homey. Last year there was a major labor issue at hand. Many thought that this year's NBA season wasn't going to happen. That kept kids in college.

 

 

Would Tyler Hansbrough be a good example?

  • Author
What do you think the financial situations are for said families?

 

 

I would think the Teague family would be sound financially since they already have a son in the NBA.

What do you think the financial situations are for said families?

 

Well I don't know the Zellar family but I would guess by your response they are not poor. Of course I know of very few families that couldn't use an extra $3mm a year.

I would think the Teague family would be sound financially since they already have a son in the NBA.

 

They are after the Nike deal Cal got Jeff to land Mook... :D

If Florida is indeed the leader for Bennett I like UK's chances. We have all seen how well Donovan does when in the lead.

If Florida is indeed the leader for Bennett I like UK's chances. We have all seen how well Donovan does when in the lead.

 

I'd say UNLV feels the same way. I know the kid loves living in Vegas...

  • Author
They are after the Nike deal Cal got Jeff to land Mook... :D

 

Does every NBA 1st round draft pick get their own shoe deal usually?

Does every NBA 1st round draft pick get their own shoe deal usually?

 

Most get something. Jeff got a minor Nike deal after he was drafted. Got a multi million dollar extension of that deal while playing very little for the Hawks in the weeks before Mook picked UK. I'm sure it was just a coincidence... :lol:

I'd say UNLV feels the same way. I know the kid loves living in Vegas...

 

If he loves it that much why does Florida lead? Not trying to be smart, but why not just go to UNLV.

  • Author
Most get something. Jeff got a minor Nike deal after he was drafted. Got a multi million dollar extension of that deal while playing very little for the Hawks in the weeks before Mook picked UK. I'm sure it was just a coincidence... :lol:

 

 

So what was in it for Nike for Teague to go to Kentucky? I don't understand all this shoe crap.

Most get something. Jeff got a minor Nike deal after he was drafted. Got a multi million dollar extension of that deal while playing very little for the Hawks in the weeks before Mook picked UK. I'm sure it was just a coincidence... :lol:

 

Well then it obvious that the Teague family doesn't need money.

If he loves it that much why does Florida lead? Not trying to be smart, but why not just go to UNLV.

 

Florida has the better program. Climate is a big deal as he grew up in Canada, and after 2 years in Vegas has realized how much he hated the cold. Just one factor that is different with every recruit...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.