Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky's starting 5 for 2012-2013.

Featured Replies

Same people that say water is wet, sky is blue, grass is green.

 

 

And most important, money is green too.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really am starting to believe that Lamb and Bennett will round out the roster. If that's the case my lineup would be:

 

Harrow

Lamb

Goodwin

Poythris

Noel

 

Bench:

Bennett

Witjer

I would love to see Lamb back for one more year, but I think we are getting our hopes up. I don't see Bennett going to UK and coming off the bench when he could go to Florida and start. But, it would be a nice team. I lean more toward Oriakhi coming to UK.
I would love to see Lamb back for one more year, but I think we are getting our hopes up. I don't see Bennett going to UK and coming off the bench when he could go to Florida and start. But, it would be a nice team. I lean more toward Oriakhi coming to UK.

 

I can tell you with certainty that the UK staff is very confident about Bennett.

I really don't know why any one would possibly think MKG would come back. I know he loves it at UK but he's likely going to be the #2 pick in the draft behind his teammate and has already won a national championship. Unless he wants another ring or wants to enjoy the co-eds some more, I just don't see why he would stay. I don't know if Coach Cal will even let him stay.

I really don't know why any one would possibly think MKG would come back. I know he loves it at UK but he's likely going to be the #2 pick in the draft behind his teammate and has already won a national championship. Unless he wants another ring or wants to enjoy the co-eds some more, I just don't see why he would stay. I don't know if Coach Cal will even let him stay.

 

I understand what you are saying but let's not act like it has never happened. Just last year Sullinger and Barnes passed on early selections.

Teague needs to come back the most. MKG is gone folks.

 

I have to agree, Teague has a ways to go to get serious playing time in the NBA. Improvement will come from playing, not from sitting. I can't see Cal agreeing to MKG coming back, his stock can only drop if he does.

I can tell you with certainty that the UK staff is very confident about Bennett.

Which staff member do you talk to???:lol:

Here we go again, nobody is allowed to know anything but GT. I actually heard the word "all signs point to us".

I enjoy posting with you when you don't have this pompous attitude towards others.

 

You can choose to believe it or not. Doesn't really matter to me.

Here we go again, nobody is allowed to know anything but GT. I actually heard the word "all signs point to us".

I enjoy posting with you when you don't have this pompous attitude towards others.

 

You can choose to believe it or not. Doesn't really matter to me.

 

At the top of the food chain UK knows they are not the #1 choice for Bennett right now. It has been Florida for a while, and still is.

 

Why would I choose to believe something I know isn't true? How does that make sense???

That said, there is still a ton of time left as Bennett hasn't even taken a single official visit yet. Plenty of time for UK to catch up, but they know where they stand. Behind Florida and even or slightly ahead of UNLV... :thumb:

I understand what you are saying but let's not act like it has never happened. Just last year Sullinger and Barnes passed on early selections.

 

 

And 99% of sports fans including fans of their respective schools agree that it was a mistake. I just don't see Cal supporting his decision if that's what he chose to do.

I understand what you are saying but let's not act like it has never happened. Just last year Sullinger and Barnes passed on early selections.

 

Apples and pianos homey. Last year there was a major labor issue at hand. Many thought that this year's NBA season wasn't going to happen. That kept kids in college.

Apples and pianos homey. Last year there was a major labor issue at hand. Many thought that this year's NBA season wasn't going to happen. That kept kids in college.

 

OK, I agree. How about Cody Zeller staying in school? He was projected at a top 10 ish pick by most. BTW, I think MKG should leave.

Apples and pianos homey. Last year there was a major labor issue at hand. Many thought that this year's NBA season wasn't going to happen. That kept kids in college.

 

Silly reality...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.