Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky's starting 5 for 2012-2013.

Featured Replies

Haven't you made several trips to Vegas the past year?
I'm heading out there next weekend...for the weather of course.
  • Replies 112
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

I would think the Teague family would be sound financially since they already have a son in the NBA.

 

Tell that to Antoine Walker.

I saw a couple people put him in their starting 5 that is why I mentioned it. No need to play D in the NBA until the final 3 min of the ame.

 

Yeah I know he's gone. I just wish he would stay. I just love pure shooters. He will be lucky to get on Ray Allen's level, in my opinion, but a great goal to shoot for.

Just stating the fact that Vegas has legalized prostitution. Which some might find appealing.

 

I believe you are getting Reno and Vegas confused. I could be wrong but I thought Vegas tries pretty hard to keep prostitution out. Besides the, completely ignorant post on your part. Basketball star on any campus won't be hurting for action...why would they pay when they can have it for free?

Apples and pianos homey. Last year there was a major labor issue at hand. Many thought that this year's NBA season wasn't going to happen. That kept kids in college.

 

:thumb:

 

Let's also not forget that those guys both came back in part because they wanted to win a national title....With MKG, been there, done that.

I believe you are getting Reno and Vegas confused. I could be wrong but I thought Vegas tries pretty hard to keep prostitution out. Besides the, completely ignorant post on your part. Basketball star on any campus won't be hurting for action...why would they pay when they can have it for free?

 

Lighten up Francis it was a joke. You see it's post like this that gives all you long time posters a bad name. Furthermore, prostitution is legal in the county where Las Vegas is but not in the city limits and I never implied that Bennett was paying for "it" or was getting "it" for free. You are the one who jump to conclusions, so shame on you.

  • Author
Tell that to Antoine Walker.

 

 

Why? To make him feel even worse ?

Is it just me or is Antoine Walker's head about twice the size it used to be?

 

I'm afraid he's been exposed to the yellow energy from Parallax, much like Peter Sarsgaard in Green Lantern!

Why? To make him feel even worse ?
Just saying NBA money unfortunately doesn't make someone set...
Lighten up Francis it was a joke. You see it's post like this that gives all you long time posters a bad name. Furthermore, prostitution is legal in the county where Las Vegas is but not in the city limits and I never implied that Bennett was paying for "it" or was getting "it" for free. You are the one who jump to conclusions, so shame on you.

Well Shirley, maybe you should utilize some of those handy-dandy smilies, like this:thumb:

 

Might help get your jokes across as jokes instead of looking like sincere thoughts...

Well Shirley, maybe you should utilize some of those handy-dandy smilies, like this:thumb:

 

Might help get your jokes across as jokes instead of looking like sincere thoughts...

 

Or one could use common sense and realize that there's no way a post like that could've been taken as anything other than a joke.

They are after the Nike deal Cal got Jeff to land Mook... :D

 

Connections.......they matter.

 

 

 

Can't act like AAU, high school/college ball isn't dirty because obviously its as dirty as it gets. BUT, as masterful of a recruiter as Calipari is, he couldn't do it without all the guys hes got on his team. His basketball circle is one of the premiere circles in the game. Good thing for Kentucky fans, bad thing for everyone else in college ball.

I saw a couple people put him in their starting 5 that is why I mentioned it. No need to play D in the NBA until the final 3 min of the ame.

 

Q, you don't watch much NBA basketball, do you?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.