Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky's starting 5 for 2012-2013.

Featured Replies

Harrow PG

Goodwin SG

Poythress SF

Wiltjer PF

Noel C

  • Replies 112
  • Views 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harrow PG

Goodwin SG

Poythress SF

Wiltjer PF

Noel C

 

Just my opinion, but unless Wiltjer improves quite a bit strength wise and his quickness, I see him first off the bench again.

Just my opinion, but unless Wiltjer improves quite a bit strength wise and his quickness, I see him first off the bench again.

 

Who would start over him? Willie Cauley? Not a chance.

Who would start over him? Willie Cauley? Not a chance.

 

I don't know, but you have to agree the kid must get stronger. I'm hoping with maturity and experience he will. I'm hoping for a big year from Wiltjer.

I see Wiltjer knocking down 5+ treys in many games next year. Hard to keep a man like that out of the lineup.

I see Wiltjer knocking down 5+ treys in many games next year. Hard to keep a man like that out of the lineup.

 

Having Noel down low to help out is going to help K Wilt's minutes a lot. Also I look to see a lot of Poythress at the 4 with Goodwin/Hood 3, Mays 2, Harrow 1.

Having Noel down low to help out is going to help K Wilt's minutes a lot. Also I look to see a lot of Poythress at the 4 with Goodwin/Hood 3, Mays 2, Harrow 1.

 

I very much agree.

I'm really excited for this class coming in. They really seem pumped about coming to the University of Kentucky. The past few years, we've gotten guys solely because of Cal being here. While that's still obviously the main reason these guys are coming, I get the sense that that already LOVE the school and the fans before even arriving on campus. I think they want it for the fans just as much as they do themselves. Looks like a great group of kids to me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.