Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shabazz Muhammad to UCLA

Featured Replies

^ His sister is also a tennis player that is sponsored by Adidas and she isn't even ranked in the top 375 in world. Coincidence?

  • Replies 80
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shabazz is a very talented player and will be a great NBA player, reminds me a lot of Terrance Jones but smoother.

 

Bazz is a 2-3 and Jones is a 3-4. Nothing alike at all. Best comparisson I have seen is James Harden...

^ His sister is also a tennis player that is sponsored by Adidas and she isn't even ranked in the top 375 in world. Coincidence?

 

Similar to Jeff Teague getting a big Nike deal while burried on the Hawks bench. Business is business...

Bazz is a 2-3 and Jones is a 3-4. Nothing alike at all. Best comparisson I have seen is James Harden...

 

Don't you think Adidas and Nike also grease the palms of some these kids parents??

Bazz is a 2-3 and Jones is a 3-4. Nothing alike at all. Best comparisson I have seen is James Harden...

 

True, while not similar in position they are similar in the way they attack the basket with the lefthand. They both accept contact very well and finish strong. Shabazz obviously is the better shooter from the perimeter.

Don't you think Adidas and Nike also grease the palms of some these kids parents??

 

Not directly. Getting caught would be a huge blow to business...

Franklin? Tool. 100%.

 

Moron Blue fan who acts like he's 12.

 

Not defending Franklin, but he did have this to say about Shabazz:

 

"The Bruins are very lucky to have him and he’ll make a solid impact from the moment he first steps on the court. He’s a great kid, great worker, and an even greater scorer, and we wish him the best."

By the way, I kinda feel for the kid. To me he just didn't look comfortable at all. Probably just me as a UK fan but others have agreed with me.

 

I got the impression that UCLA was not really where he wanted to committ. But evidently there were forces and pressure that he couldn't fight, with the Adidas angle and his dad wanting him at UCLA. He tweeted after the McDonald's All Star game that if he went to UK that him, Poythress, and Goodwin would be awesome, or something to that effect. I think it was similar to the Ralph Sampson decision back in the '80s, Sampson chose Virginia but it was always rumored that UK was where he actually wanted to go.

I unfollowed Bazz. Only high school/college kids I follow are UK players or recruits (some break news on Twitter now days), so when a recruit goes elsewhere, I unfollow. I would never in a million years consider sending them any messages "bashing" their decision though, that's just stupid.

I fail to grasp how unfollowing someone you don't know on Twitter is a big deal...

He was talking about, "filling up Pauley".

What does that place seat, 10,000?

I fail to grasp how unfollowing someone you don't know on Twitter is a big deal...

 

It isn't, especially when you already have 40K followers. I think he could probably care less if he loses 4K.

He was talking about, "filling up Pauley".

What does that place seat, 10,000?

Little more than that. I think that statement was more about Pauley being renovated an unable to play in last season. You never hear about Pauley being that great of a place to play.
I fail to grasp how unfollowing someone you don't know on Twitter is a big deal...

 

I don't think it is. Some on here are acting like it's such a terrible thing if people unfollowed him.

I don't think it is. Some on here are acting like it's such a terrible thing if people unfollowed him.
I don't think there is anything wrong with unfollowing him and in fact that's what UK fans should probably do (though I don't typically follow 18 year olds on Twitter, period). Just thought that Franklin publicly advocating it came across as petty...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.