Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shabazz Muhammad to UCLA

Featured Replies

Anybody find it funny that everybody is saying he is an Adidas kid but he was wearing Jordan on tv?

  • Replies 80
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nike has had such a stranglehold on things that nothing has ever got to this point. Bazz has clearly been the main adidas guy for 2 plus years and they invested a ton into making him their guy. Stakes were just much different this time...

 

That's pretty crazy.

Nike has had such a stranglehold on things that nothing has ever got to this point. Bazz has clearly been the main adidas guy for 2 plus years and they invested a ton into making him their guy. Stakes were just much different this time...

 

Do you think Bazz wanted to go elsewhere?

Shoe company influence has been going on for decades.

 

Didn't ole' Sonny V get this started with Mr. Knight's company?

Anybody find it funny that everybody is saying he is an Adidas kid but he was wearing Jordan on tv?

 

Nope. He announced from the Jordan All Star Game. Everyone was wearing the Jumpman...

I'm not surprised yet I'm still embarrassed as a UK fan as to how too many will bang on a kid for making a life decision. Sad.

 

Matt Jones right-hand man even got on Twitter and told people to stop following the kid. Embarrassing.

UK could have really used him but I guess he felt that UCLA was the best fit. Good get by the Bruins. If he's all that people have said he is, he won't have any problem getting into the NBA. It doesn't matter where he plays.

I'm not surprised yet I'm still embarrassed as a UK fan as to how too many will bang on a kid for making a life decision. Sad.

 

Matt Jones right-hand man even got on Twitter and told people to stop following the kid. Embarrassing.

 

 

I agree, better not to follow him than send stupid messages though.

I'm not surprised yet I'm still embarrassed as a UK fan as to how too many will bang on a kid for making a life decision. Sad.

 

Matt Jones right-hand man even got on Twitter and told people to stop following the kid. Embarrassing.

 

He just suggested it.

He just suggested it.

 

Who is "he?"

I'm not surprised yet I'm still embarrassed as a UK fan as to how too many will bang on a kid for making a life decision. Sad.

 

Matt Jones right-hand man even got on Twitter and told people to stop following the kid. Embarrassing.

 

It's absurd....

By the way, I kinda feel for the kid. To me he just didn't look comfortable at all. Probably just me as a UK fan but others have agreed with me.

The guy you referred to as Matt Jones' right hand man.

 

Franklin? Tool. 100%.

 

Moron Blue fan who acts like he's 12.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.