Newport 59 Lloyd 50

Battle of under achievers IMO. Maybe this will help Newport start to live up to some of the expectations some have had for them. Don't expect them to give Pendleton Cty much of a game but they should match up well with NCC aand especially HC.

Other than the big guy I think they match up well with NCC. They would have beat them in the district tourney last year if Krebs didnt hit every shot he threw up. I think they will match up with HC pretty good too but whether they when either of those games is left to be seen. I dont even wanna think about the PC game.

And yet both teams beat Ludlow. You can't mention underachieving teams without putting the Panthers at the top of the list. :D

I suppose at the top of your list, like that means anything. :rolleyes: I believe this thread was about Newport and LLoyd so if you want to discuss Ludlow maybe a new thread is in order. No doubt the Panthers have struggled and are currently dealing with some injuries and sickness. We have been spoiled the last few years with some very nice teams. Hopefully this team can get healthy and surprise a team or 2 in the Class A Tourney and on down the road.

I suppose at the top of your list, like that means anything. :rolleyes: I believe this thread was about Newport and LLoyd so if you want to discuss Ludlow maybe a new thread is in order. No doubt the Panthers have struggled and are currently dealing with some injuries and sickness. We have been spoiled the last few years with some very nice teams. Hopefully this team can get healthy and surprise a team or 2 in the Class A Tourney and on down the road.

You're the one who wanted to call these two clubs underachieving. They may be, but they both beat the underachieving Panthers (has a nice ring to it). That's a fact. Ludlow was ranked ahead of Lloyd on everyone's preseason list (even the lists that mean something :D ).

I'm dealing in facts here, and the fact of the matter is Ludlow is either the most underachieving team in NKY to date, or Penick isn't nearly as good as you and others have said.

You're the one who wanted to call these two clubs underachieving. They may be, but they both beat the underachieving Panthers (has a nice ring to it). That's a fact. Ludlow was ranked ahead of Lloyd on everyone's preseason list (even the lists that mean something :D ).

I'm dealing in facts here, and the fact of the matter is Ludlow is either the most underachieving team in NKY to date, or Penick isn't nearly as good as you and others have said.

I'm dealing with the thread as it is stated, Newport verses Lloyd and in doing so I stand by the fact IMO that they are both underachievers. You seem intent on throwing Ludlow into the topic for whatever reason and if that makes you feel better then so be it. I'm not going to argue with you about Ludlow in a thread that everyone but you seems to understand isn't about Ludlow. If you truly want to deal in the facts then go back and re-read the thread title and then maybe you can comeback with some real FACTS.. :rolleyes:

I'm dealing with the thread as it is stated, Newport verses Lloyd and in doing so I stand by the fact IMO that they are both underachievers. You seem intent on throwing Ludlow into the topic for whatever reason and if that makes you feel better then so be it. I'm not going to argue with you about Ludlow in a thread that everyone but you seems to understand isn't about Ludlow. If you truly want to deal in the facts then go back and re-read the thread title and then maybe you can comeback with some real FACTS.. :rolleyes:

I don't need to read the thread. My facts are easy to follow, you said Newport and Lloyd were underachievers. I pointed out that both had beaten Ludlow, which then makes them the biggest underachiever to this point in the year. It's follow point A to point B logic, easy stuff.

Ludlow isn't even on my radar most of the time, but if you're going to call out other schools as being underachievers, you may want to make sure your own school is doing okay first. :thumb:

I don't need to read the thread. My facts are easy to follow, you said Newport and Lloyd were underachievers. I pointed out that both had beaten Ludlow, which then makes them the biggest underachiever to this point in the year. It's follow point A to point B logic, easy stuff.

Ludlow isn't even on my radar most of the time, but if you're going to call out other schools as being underachievers, you may want to make sure your own school is doing okay first. :thumb:

O.K. Sandy, whatever you say. You are entitled to your opinion. Quite honestly you have dropped completely off my radar screen. :walk:

O.K. Sandy, whatever you say. You are entitled to your opinion. Quite honestly you have dropped completely off my radar screen. :walk:

Not sure why I'd have ever been on your radar screen? :confused:

If your school has a lot of glass, don't throw stones toward other places. To date, Ludlow is a bottom tier NKY team and they were certainly picked much higher than that. Not my opinion, it's a projection versus performance thing. :thumb: