Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Kansas Updates

Featured Replies

Yikes. UK plays like that and there aren't many teams all time that would be closer than 5. Still 20 minutes left, let's see if it gets interesting or not...

  • Replies 111
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Refs had a poor first half. Would let the two teams beat up each other, then call a ticky tack foul.

Davis:

 

3 blocks

9 boards

4 assists

Great half by UK all around. But Kansas is showing why they are in the title game. They are tough hombres to be sure. The first 5 minutes of the second half will be interesting to see what adjustments KU makes. I think they have to take and hit some 3's to open up the middle.

Everyone played very well for UK that half (even Eloy) but I really like the half we got out of T. Jones.

Big plus for the Wildcats. Holding Kansas to zero 2nd chance points in the first half..

One thing I don't want to see is UK taking the air out of it early in the second half. They are playing too well to do that. Hammer down!!

Davis has dominated the game without scoring.

 

I agree...amazing

Stew ‏ @StewDoom

@ClayTravisBGID If UK gets up by 30, I'm worried about TIM COUCH.

What's the score? I just woke up from passing out from that abysmal rendition of the national anthem.

Gonna see a lot of frustration fouls by Kansas this half.

What's the score? I just woke up from passing out from that abysmal rendition of the national anthem.
It was pathetic.
Gonna see a lot of frustration fouls by Kansas this half.

 

The refs got to call them ......

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.