Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Kansas Updates

Featured Replies

That was horrible. Simply a horrible call.

  • Replies 111
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#40 was moving!!!

Matt Jones ‏ @KySportsRadio

Doron Lamb now has 1,000 points for his Kentucky career

I hate to talk about refs ... but those last three calls seem to be saying we need to help Kansas stay in this game.

That was horrible. Simply a horrible call.

 

On the bad block/charge scale that was only about a 3...

  • Author

So in the final polls, 1. Kentucky and 2. Louisville?? :D

So in the final polls, 1. Kentucky and 2. Louisville?? :D

 

I think you're right, Deuce.

  • Author
I think you're right, Deuce.

 

I mean seriously, KU is on the verge of getting dog walked... UL had a legitimate shot to win midway thru the second... The second half of this could be very boring (for non-UK fans).

MKG on Taylor is St Pat vs St Anthony.

I would have been hard pressed to believe that Davis would have zero points in the first half after Saturday's game.

I would have been hard pressed to believe that Davis would have zero points in the first half after Saturday's game.

 

I don't think this is the first time this year he has gone to halftime with zero points. In fact, it has probably happened more than once.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.