Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Kansas Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 111
  • Views 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It doesn't matter if the ball is touched or not. The only question is where was the ball when the contact with the net was made.

 

Thank you. I'll explain this to my Facebook friends. :lol:

Davis is getting tons of rebounds. Had he even taken a shot?

Two more times in a row. Withey is no threat and Davis is dominating T-Rob over the top...

Is this where I mention that after the game early in the season at the casino I said that Teague would be fine?

Two more times in a row. Withey is no threat and Davis is dominating T-Rob over the top...

 

:thumb: Plus, nearest man is playing off his man and shading T-Rob.

  • Author

This one is on the verge of getting out of hand, IMO.

Zero points for Davis.

Zero points for Davis.

 

And we're up by 12

Is this where I mention that after the game early in the season at the casino I said that Teague would be fine?

 

Is this where I mention I said Mook would struggle early in the year, but would be fine by the end of the year??? :D

The #BEATEMDOWN Express is at the station...

Is this where I mention I said Mook would struggle early in the year, but would be fine by the end of the year??? :D

 

We were on the same page. Frosh PGs struggle early. Nothing new yet people freaked out early on Teague.

Spurtability !

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.