April 3, 201214 yr I get Kansas wanting to push tempo a little to avoid facing UK in the half court, but you can't go that route against numbers with Davis near the rim. Never going to work...
April 3, 201214 yr Remember. Game announcers are not officials. That was not BI because BI only happens when you hit the net or rim WHILE the ball is on the rim or in the cylinder.
April 3, 201214 yr Remember. Game announcers are not officials. That was not BI because BI only happens when you hit the net or rim WHILE the ball is on the rim or in the cylinder. Thank you. I am sure that had a lot of people asking questions. (including me)
April 3, 201214 yr Davis is stalking T-Rob from the opposite side. Withey has to be an option on the weak side block or it is going to be a long night for the Kansas star...
April 3, 201214 yr All I heard about was how tough Kansas is ... the Cats are out toughing Kansas in this game.
April 3, 201214 yr T Robinson is getting the ball wherever he wants it. Not good. If Davis is free to come over the top for a block every time it won't matter much...
April 3, 201214 yr What the heck ... did someone call TO on that play when MKG fell? I thought that was the 12 minute TO. Kansas is playing GREAT ... best I have seen them look the entire tournament ... and they trail by 6.
April 3, 201214 yr What the heck ... did someone call TO on that play when MKG fell? I thought that was the 12 minute TO. KU did.
April 3, 201214 yr Remember. Game announcers are not officials. That was not BI because BI only happens when you hit the net or rim WHILE the ball is on the rim or in the cylinder. As long as he doesn't touch the ball, correct? I thought he went through the rim and touched the ball.
April 3, 201214 yr As long as he doesn't touch the ball, correct? I thought he went through the rim and touched the ball. It doesn't matter if the ball is touched or not. The only question is where was the ball when the contact with the net was made.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.