Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 69 Louisville 61

Featured Replies

Congratulations to the Cats. Now go get the Championship.

 

LOVE MY CARDS! They never gave up and played with every ounce of effort, and what more can I possibly ask for? L1C4!

  • Replies 157
  • Views 21.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great game by UK and they win the State Championship and there is no reason to hang your heads UofL fans.

 

The Commonwealth of Kentucky and it's citizens were the winners tonight! Outstanding game by both teams.

Nice shot of Patrick Patterson in front of Davis' parents during his and Cal's interview.

Fantastic win for the Cats. One more. GO CATS!!!!

Congratulations to the Cats. Now go get the Championship.

 

LOVE MY CARDS! They never gave up and played with every ounce of effort, and what more can I possibly ask for? L1C4!

Heck of a game by the Cards Mom , they really played their hearts out ,but now maybe they will go back to Red uniforms and ditch the orange .
Boo ... haven't we been humiliated enough? :D

 

I tried Jim. I was a few seconds too late on posting in yours.

Way to go CATS!!! Now win #8 on Monday!!!

 

Great effort by the Cards . First game in the post season that UK didn't win by double digets. Great run by the Cards in the post season, not many thought they would get this far.

Gritty game by the Cards. Gritty game by the Cats. UL should be loaded next year.

Congrats Cats (One More to Go); I really gained a lot of respect for Peyton Silva in the pre game show :thumb:. I had not heard his story prior to that .

Congrats Cats (One More to Go); I really gained a lot of respect for Peyton Silva in the pre game show :thumb:. I had not heard his story prior to that .

 

 

 

He is a really, really great person. And that's why I can't ever understand why people say they hate him.

One positive... I get to keep my membership.

Pitino and The Cards flat out gave the Cats all they didn't want and more.

Louisville played with alot of heart and didn't quit.Hold your heads up Cardinal fans and be proud of this team!

 

The Cats didn't play well and still were able to get the win,which is something they couldn't do in the past.

Kentucky will have too come out Monday and do alot better job rebounding and hitting their free throws for the cats to bring home #8.

5 down, 1 to go. Played average, battled foul trouble and still glide it in. Love the way this team handles adversity. Let's get OSU on Monday. Want that game so bad. Cal is a great, great coach who does not get enough credit.

He is a really, really great person. And that's why I can't ever understand why people say they hate him.

Got my respect tonight !!! We need to remember these kids are humans too not just athletes. I think that is another reason I really LIKE A Davis , he just seems like a great kid as well as a great athlete

Siva definitely impressed me with his play in the second half. I didn't like him taking that 3 in the last minute but it was an open look so I can't complain too much about it under the circumstances. I still think he forces it too often and makes too many mistakes but I liked what he did in that second half. The dunk was impressive.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.