Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 69 Louisville 61

Featured Replies

Final!

 

Congrats to the Wildcats!

 

 

 

A tip of the hat to U of L.

  • Replies 157
  • Views 21.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great poise by the Cats. Congrats.

 

Gritty effort for the Cards.

Alright UK!

I will give Jim Shue the first post in the three game threads for being gracious enough to start the thread.

 

Awesome effort by the Cards. Great season and one that any UL fan has to be proud of.

The better team won... Congrats to Kentucky.

That was fun to watch. Congrats UK fans. Head up UL fans. Great game.

I just want to be the first to say " I love you Rockmom. Thanks for giving in. I knew I could count on you. "

Merge 'em into mine, please.

 

Boo ... haven't we been humiliated enough? :D

Great game. Great job the Cardinals. They gave the Cats all they could handle, and then some.

CATS CATS CATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

On a side note I'm rooting for Ohio State , my brother is a Professor there and if OSU wins we will have a little side bet . He actually calls himself a Wildeye teaches at OSU and received his PHD from Kentucky .

 

 

 

  • Author

Hide your couches!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.