Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville vs. Kentucky predictions

Who wins? 79 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

 

UK fans in Louisville are bad enough when they're NOT playing UofL... :lol:

 

See. Making my point for me. :D

  • Replies 235
  • Views 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if sports bars in Louisville will hire extra security for the game. There's sure to be plenty of fights.

I wonder if sports bars in Louisville will hire extra security for the game. There's sure to be plenty of fights.

 

I wonder how much more booze they will have to order.

For anybody that has watched the two teams play lately, this is easy. The Cards have been on a magical run since the beginning of the BE Tourney, but the road ends at the Final Four for my Cards. UK is too good, and will not lose, to anybody. Hate to say it, and I pray that I'm more than wrong, but that is the realistic view of this Dream Game for Kentuckians.

 

Cats by 11.

 

 

While I agree, my Cats make me nervous. UL is good defensively and UK can just play awesome at times. With that said, not missing a basket for 10 minutes in todays game was awesome for UK, but then going 5 minutes without a basket makes me nervous when they're playing such a solid defense like UL.

 

My hopes are the UK get's back to true form and plays solid defense while continuing to get quick baskets.

My son says that for last year's F4 game against UConn that started at about 9 Two Keys was packed early. He got there around 1:00 and it was jammed then.

 

With UK having the first game Two Keys may have to serve breakfast for the early arrivers.

Like Gametime I never bet so lines do not interest me. However, I saw on Twitter that opening lines are around 9 to 10.

It will be interesting to see how Anthony Davis' knee does tomorrow morning after a night's sleep. Before taking the plunge with a wager or even a prediction, it might be advisable to know a bit more about any residual swelling or loss of functional capacity.

 

I am pulling for the Cats but if it should come to pass that the Cards advance, I will be pulling for them to cut down the nets a week from Monday.

Like Gametime I never bet so lines do not interest me. However, I saw on Twitter that opening lines are around 9 to 10.

 

Largest spread since 1999

Like Gametime I never bet so lines do not interest me. However, I saw on Twitter that opening lines are around 9 to 10.
Opened at -9 and has moved to -8.5 at the LVH.
My prediction: we don't get to see the game we all want to because the officials will have Dieng, Behanan, Davis and Jones all on the bench with foul trouble about 3 minutes into the game.

 

To those of you who don't live in Jefferson County, I can't even begin to explain to you what this week is going to be like.

 

SHOCK THE WORLD.

 

Because UL is in the Final Four or because they're playing UK in the Final Four?

 

They really have NO idea...

I will say UK by 13. Cal said he pulled back some in the 2nd half today and wanted to just "get out of the gym" with a win. They could have held a 20 point lead if need be so I think they play like the 1st half instead of the coast job they did in the 2nd. UL is playing well but the only way someone will beat UK is if they hit a bunch of contested 3's and UL is not a good three point shooting team.

 

If UL wins I will pull for them Monday but I think UK will advance.

As a neutral observer I am excited about this game. I expect UK to win but I'll be pulling for whoever wins this game to win it all. Congrats to fans of both schools. Enjoy the ride.

Because UL is in the Final Four or because they're playing UK in the Final Four?

 

Because they are playing UofL.

My prediction: we don't get to see the game we all want to because the officials will have Dieng, Behanan, Davis and Jones all on the bench with foul trouble about 3 minutes into the game.

 

To those of you who don't live in Jefferson County, I can't even begin to explain to you what this week is going to be like.

 

SHOCK THE WORLD.

 

Agreed but they're doing it by attacking the basket. I complained about UK not doing that all the way up til the NCAA tourney. They started doing it and they've looked great as a result. I don't know why they weren't before but I'm glad they are now. With that said having a lead and shooting well at the line definitely leads to a lot more free throws.

 

The point All In made about free throws is accurate. When you shoot 25 more free throws than your opponent, it makes you that much more difficult to beat.

Here goes Slick Rick runnin' his mouth once again. Didn't he already put up these so called fences for Joann? This guy is an idiot.

 

 

Rick Pitino set the stage, saying in the post-game press conference, “There will be people in Kentucky who will have a nervous breakdown if they lose to us. They’ve got to put the fences up on the bridges.”

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.