HammerTime

Who wins?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anybody that has watched the two teams play lately, this is easy. The Cards have been on a magical run since the beginning of the BE Tourney, but the road ends at the Final Four for my Cards. UK is too good, and will not lose, to anybody. Hate to say it, and I pray that I'm more than wrong, but that is the realistic view of this Dream Game for Kentuckians.

Cats by 11.

With Ohio State in, that is three of the four teams in the Final Four within a hundred miles of NKy and with UK and UofL in the Finals that 50% of the Ky Colleges in the finals that started March Madness....take that Ohio.....

Edited by Theoldguy

My prediction: we don't get to see the game we all want to because the officials will have Dieng, Behanan, Davis and Jones all on the bench with foul trouble about 3 minutes into the game.

To those of you who don't live in Jefferson County, I can't even begin to explain to you what this week is going to be like.

SHOCK THE WORLD.

My prediction: we don't get to see the game we all want to because the officials will have Dieng, Behanan, Davis and Jones all on the bench with foul trouble about 3 minutes into the game.

To those of you who don't live in Jefferson County, I can't even begin to explain to you what this week is going to be like.

SHOCK THE WORLD.

They really have NO idea...

If Ohio State gets in, that will be three of the four teams in the Final Four within a hundred miles of NKy and with UK and UofL in the Finals that 50% of the Ky Colleges in the finals that started March Madness....take that Ohio.....

Are they making Ohio State play again??? :lol: