Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville vs. Kentucky predictions

Who wins? 79 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Did you think UL could hold Mich. State under 50?

 

A Big10 team in a low scoring game? Say what?

 

In the first game UK shot under 30% from the field, under 20% from 3, and STILL scored 69 points. UofL could win, but I don't think its going to be 50-48.

  • Replies 235
  • Views 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you think UL could hold Mich. State under 50?

 

UK is top 5 in the country in offensive efficency. Michigan State is, well, not...

Only an act of God could hold Kentucky under 50 points....:lol:

They'd still top 60...

As I age my memory goes. Am I correct that in the first game the officials let the two teams knock the hell out of each other?

 

No, it was exactly the opposite.

I am voting for my Cards with complete red blinders on. I think it's possible, but not probable.

 

Regardless of whether we win or lose, I simply could NOT be happier and more proud of this Cardnial team than if one of them were my own son.

 

 

GO CARDS!

Heart says Louisville, head says UK.

 

If the game is decided by the talent it will be UK. If the game becomes a coaching chess match in the 2nd half Louisville will have a chance. Siva has to play smart and take what is given and not force things for Louisville to be in the game.

 

The UK freshmen may get caught up in the overall Final 4 environment but Jones and Miller will give UK a boost in leadership and desire to take care of unfinished business from last year.

I am voting for my Cards with complete red blinders on. I think it's possible, but not probable.

 

Regardless of whether we win or lose, I simply could NOT be happier and more proud of this Cardnial team than if one of them were my own son.

 

 

GO CARDS!

 

 

 

 

I think it's very possible that the Cardinals beat Kentucky, but I don't understand how you're proud of a team you've never seen play. Get over it .Watch your team in the Final Four. It's going to be an EPIC game.

I think it's very possible that the Cardinals beat Kentucky, but I don't understand how you're proud of a team you've never seen play. Get over it .Watch your team in the Final Four. It's going to be an EPIC game.

 

Says the man who knows they lose when I watch. :p You won't be goading me into changing my strategy. :D

Says the man who knows they lose when I watch. :p You won't be goading me into changing my strategy. :D

 

 

No, I'm not superstitious like that. You watching, or not watching has nothing at all to do with whether the Cards win or lose. I just can't imagine any sports fan that lives in Kentucky missing this game. Do you at least DVR the games?

No, I'm not superstitious like that. You watching, or not watching has nothing at all to do with whether the Cards win or lose. I just can't imagine any sports fan that lives in Kentucky missing this game. Do you at least DVR the games?

 

Don't own a DVR. Believe me...it's killing me!

 

Don't own a DVR. Believe me...it's killing me!

 

Then watch the game. You're smarter than that.

I hear you, but if you take away the first twelve games, you would be hard pressed to find someone who thought they were a top 25 team. I had legitimate concern that we wouldn't even make the tournament about mid way through the season.
Wouldn't that be because they underachieved for a stretch?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.