A/C turned on?

Alabama Larry

They turned it on in the office here this morning, Welcome to the icebox, I bet they keep it 60 degrees in here all day long. I dont mind it to much, except when my hands get cold and I need to type something up, but the older women in this office have almost resorted to starting a fire in the recyle paper canister to create heat, lol.

Heck, we haven't even shut down our outdoor wood stove yet! It heats our hot water too so I hate to turn it off and switch to the electric co. It's cheaper to throw a couple logs in each day and just turn the heat down low. Ceiling fans are our friend right now! I might have to give in though because opening the windows is making our allergies crazy!

This is what everyone wants on these boards, nobody wants winter or even fall or spring, so I say suck it up,everyone wants to get that precious golf game in 12 months a year. Wait till we get those 60 days in a row of plus 95-100 degrees like Texas had last year, that's what looks like is coming with already 30 degree above normal temps for this time of year. Let's get the swimming pools open before Easter.

Finally turned it on tonight...but only because my Lucky dog was lying next to me, miserably panting like they were his last breaths. It's set on 77, so it shouldn't run too much. It'll likely stay at that temp throughout the summer.