Why the Split? And Site Changes:

acemona

I like the idea of splitting off religion from political forum. I would much rather read about religion and philosphy apart from all of the political rhetoric. It will up to those who enjoy these subjects to post more in this forum. I can assure you I will be in here more often than the political forum.

Look in the Break Room.
So we have to page down through that whole list of sub-forums to get to the first thread in (what used to be) General Discussion. I wonder if there might not be a better way to organize things, since that is such a highly active forum.

So we have to page down through that whole list of sub-forums to get to the first thread in (what used to be) General Discussion. I wonder if there might not be a better way to organize things, since that is such a highly active forum.

I agree! GD was good the way it was, if it' wasn't sports, religious or political it was there. I only like the split of the religion and politics, but I don't go in there anymore as it is not the way it used to be just a few years ago. Too wordy now as well on the forum page on most of the different forums.

I agree! GD was good the way it was, if it' wasn't sports, religious or political it was there. I only like the split of the religion and politics, but I don't go in there anymore as it is not the way it used to be just a few years ago. Too wordy now as well on the forum page on most of the different forums.

I don't like it either and plan on dumping the forum/subforum format as it relates to how we view the site. Way too much noise at the top of the page.