What are your least favorite commercials?

Zlatan

The best commercial in the world will be hated if they air it enough. With the expense involved in buying the time, I would think a company would dump some extra money into production and rotate a commercial out after a reasonable run.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the weekend spent watching basketball:

The Domino's commercial about the lowly employee who invented the "bread bites." It's actually kind of snide and condescending despite trying to convey the opposite.

"The Hopper" commercial with the house full of people screaming it at one another in that annoying accent.

The Spandau Ballet commercial for no other reason than I don't want that song stuck in my head.

So sick of the Ford commercials with the fake press conferences. Sooo sick.

Equally tired of the Geico Weeeee commercials.

Can already do without the Taco Bell, guy drove 8 thousand miles for a taco commercial.

I do like the Wego dog from Bud Light though. Has possibilities. If they can bring back 21 Jump Street, why not another Spuds Mckenzie, or Max from Stroh's?

It was Alex from Stroh's... Tone Loc should have told you.

I've always kind of liked Neon Trees and thought their music was catchy (especially "In the Next Room") but I'm also really sick of that commercial.

Edited by Hangman
I used "there" instead of "their"... Eww.

I've always kind of liked Neon Trees and thought there music was catchy (especially "In the Next Room") but I'm also really sick of that commercial.

I'm with you on Neon Trees. Heard their song "Animal" while Christmas shopping a couple of years ago. Didn't know the song or artist at the time, but liked the song immediately. And I hate new music.

I hate the insurance commercial where the idiot called Meyhem falls off the roof through a building. That's just one dumb commercial in the series....there's others just as stupid.

I actually enjoy them... And the Old Spice commercials... "Puh-puh-puh-puh-puh-puh-power!" :lol: