What are your least favorite commercials?

Zlatan

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At current it's the Toyota commercial with the stunts in slow motion. The only reason is because the song in the video (We Are Young) gets stuck in my head when I see it. My wife and I had it in our heads for literally DAYS. I'd wake up, BAM, song.

Mine has to be that one for a car with Sirius XM with that band sitting in the car that sings, "It started with a whisper." My goodness, that is awful.

I actually kind of like that, especially when the monks do their chant. But I will definitely agree that they've played it too much.

So sick of the Ford commercials with the fake press conferences. Sooo sick.

Equally tired of the Geico Weeeee commercials.

Can already do without the Taco Bell, guy drove 8 thousand miles for a taco commercial.

I do like the Wego dog from Bud Light though. Has possibilities. If they can bring back 21 Jump Street, why not another Spuds Mckenzie, or Max from Stroh's?

I can't even tell who who its far, but the numerous commercials that tell you not to be like Charlie Sheen at the end.

I think that's DirecTV (get rid of cable). Also have "don't sell your hair", "don't wake up lying in a ditch", etc. But the one with Charlie Sheen seems to get the most face time lately.