Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trayvon Martin

Featured Replies

A key witness has spoken about what happened that night, maybe this is why police were slow to determin what to do. Shows a totally different picture.

Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman

 

 

A picture I am sure you've been dying to come out so you could support Zimmerman with just cause.

  • Replies 601
  • Views 49.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Zimmerman did do it due to racism, then heck kill him, I don't care, one less scumbag to worry about. But I will tell you one thing Mr. Purplepride, I am not a racist and I do resent being called one.

 

Since Obama can discuss the racist killing then why is he not discussing the following story also which fans the flames of racism. Is he scared to make a certain group mad. Talk about racist and vigilantes.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-03-24/news/os-trayvon-martin-new-black-panthers-protest-20120324_1_sanford-black-men-justice

If Zimmerman did do it due to racism, then heck kill him, I don't care, one less scumbag to worry about. But I will tell you one thing Mr. Purplepride, I am not a racist and I do resent being called one.

 

Since Obama can discuss the racist killing then why is he not discussing the following story also which fans the flames of racism. Is he scared to make a certain group mad. Talk about racist and vigilantes.

Trayvon Martin case: New Black Panthers offer $10,000 bounty for Trayvon Martin killer George Zimmerman - Orlando Sentinel

 

 

So you profile but you aren't racist? I'm confused.

What did I profile?

 

Because I showed a real racist group that for some reason Obama won't say publically he don't agree with that and should have them arrested for being obvious vigilantes and hate crimes.

 

I'll go ahead and profile,Obama for you, he is black and afraid to make other blacks mad due to voters. That is also why he ran to the professors defense when he acted like an idiot to the cop who was only doing his job and don't react when the professor tried to entice him to racist actions. So Obama has a teachable moment with a beer for them so he can solve racism problems. Even said the police acted stupidly, which he later took back since he don't know the real truth. Still can't keep his mouth shut over local matters.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/30/beer-summit-begins-obama-_n_248254.html

 

But refuses to acknowledge the Black Panthers have a bounty out for a guy not even proved guilty yet. You and I neither one know what really happened between Trayvon and Zimmerman. You have already profiled him a murderer and racist.

Edited by mountain ref

Mountainref.....

 

 

If Trayvon recognizes that someone is following him to the point that he takes off running and then is cornered by Zimmerman and attacks Zimmerman is Trayvon still in the wrong and deserving of death? Even after it is documented that the police told Zimmerman not to follow him? Zimmerman claims self defense on a kid he outweighs by almost 100 pounds?

 

I just heard about the Black Panthers bounty on Zimmerman and they are taking the wrong approach. They have to let the justice system run its due course. Either way it goes.....Zimmerman is likely a dead man walking. They'll kill him in jail or if he manages to not go to jail then someone will take the Black Panthers up on their offer. An offer that is not needed in this situation. Zimmerman will be charged soon.

What did I profile?

 

Because I showed a real racist group that for some reason Obama won't say publically he don't agree with that and should have them arrested for being obvious vigilantes and hate crimes.

 

I'll go ahead and profile,Obama for you, he is black and afraid to make other blacks mad due to voters. That is also why he ran to the professors defense when he acted like an idiot to the cop who was only doing his job and don't react when the professor tried to entice him to racist actions. So Obama has a teachable moment with a beer for them so he can solve racism problems. Even said the police acted stupidly, which he later took back since he don't know the real truth. Still can't keep his mouth shut over local matters.

Beer Summit Begins: Obama Sits Down With Crowley, Gates

 

But refuses to acknowledge the Black Panthers have a bounty out for a guy not even proved guilty yet. You and I neither one know what really happened between Trayvon and Zimmerman. You have already profiled him a murderer and racist.

 

Offer valid proof that Zimmerman isn't a murderer and a racist.

 

If what this alleged witness says is true, it makes Zimmerman look like the biggest pansy in the world, letting a child 110 pounds lighter than him whoop him. That said, I'm having a hard time buying it.

 

I'd rather look like a pansy than a racist murderer.

 

But time will tell with this incident. I'd say there are more than one eye witnesses since it was In a neighborhood.

 

Regardless, Zimmerman put himself in a situation he never should have been close to. Observe and report...and stay the heck away from whoever you are observing.

Offer valid proof that Zimmerman isn't a murderer and a racist.
You have it backwards. Just sayin.
You have it backwards. Just sayin.

 

 

I don't follow. Reads right to me.

Based on President Obama's comment where he said Trayvon looked like him and if he had a son the boy would look like Trayvon, Newt is "wondering" (ie telling his base it's true) if the President would be OK with the death if the boy was white.

This case is exactly why black families give their sons the "black male code" talk when they get to be teenagers. Be aware that your look can raise suspicion and fear in some neighborhoods. Be submissive when confronted by authority. It's a talk that's been going on for generations.

Based on President Obama's comment where he said Trayvon looked like him and if he had a son the boy would look like Trayvon, Newt is "wondering" (ie telling his base it's true) if the President would be OK with the death if the boy was white.

 

Newt is...a pure joy. :rolleyes:

A key witness has spoken about what happened that night, maybe this is why police were slow to determin what to do. Shows a totally different picture.

Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman

 

That is interesting and does show a different picture and may help explain the police actions if true. Still, Zimmerman was the cause of the altercation.

Boy you are funny. Here is what I think should happen to each cases mentioned.

 

Trayvons killer should get life in prison without possibility of parole, even death sentence would be fine.

Gang bangers who killed 6 yr old, they deserve death without trial.

Guy who shot at police, he got what he asked for and deserved.

 

Obama is a hypocrite and nothing short of a terrible president. Who is going to get re elected.[/QUOTE]

 

From your computer to God's ear.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.