Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Indiana Predictions

Who wins? 61 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Well, we are the Hulkster in this one.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36161[/ATTACH]

 

I wonder what a Wildcat eats? ---- "about 202 pounds".

  • Replies 113
  • Views 13.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could care less how many UK wins by. I think it would be fitting for the boys to win on a buzzer beater by Lamb from the left corner. Popcorn is ready. Only thing I do know is that the CATS win. Will be fun. Love watching Crean with his craziness. CBS needs to put a heart monitor on him and make it a screen stat.

The Cats are gonna blow the Hoosiers out of the gym. It's going to be lob city embarrassment for Indiana.

 

By the way, I love Darius Miller.

This one will not come down to the wire. UK will by at least 20.

  • Author

Kenny Payne said in the post game tonight that the coaches will not need to do any motivating for this game. UK is the best team in the country and IU made them angry. This will end well for the Hoosiers.

The Cats are gonna blow the Hoosiers out of the gym. It's going to be lob city embarrassment for Indiana.

 

By the way, I love Darius Miller.

 

 

I'm going to miss this kid maybe as much as any other player UK has ever had. He's been under a microscope his whole career, been with three different coaches and never given up. I hope Darius realizes how much his home state appreciates him.

Kenny Payne said in the post game tonight that the coaches will not need to do any motivating for this game. UK is the best team in the country and IU made them angry. This will end well for the Hoosiers.

 

Did you meant that this will not end well for the Hoosiers? If so, I agree. The more I think about it, I feel like this game will get ugly quick. UK is the moat talented team in the country, and I guarantee they will be extremely fired up. I really hope that happens as well. It weird, I don't mind most UL fans, I don't hate UL, and I LOVE Denny Crumb. However....I don't like many IU fans I know, really dislike the Hoosiers (don't hate them at this point because I like Crean), and I STRONGLY, STROONNGGLLYYY dislike Bobby Knight. Hope this game is a route lol.

Did you meant that this will not end well for the Hoosiers? If so, I agree. The more I think about it, I feel like this game will get ugly quick. UK is the moat talented team in the country, and I guarantee they will be extremely fired up. I really hope that happens as well. It weird, I don't mind most UL fans, I don't hate UL, and I LOVE Denny Crumb. However....I don't like many IU fans I know, really dislike the Hoosiers (don't hate them at this point because I like Crean), and I STRONGLY, STROONNGGLLYYY dislike Bobby Knight. Hope this game is a route lol.

 

I'm probaly in the opposite boat, Crean freaks me out, I'm pretty positive he's insane. If someone told me he ate people for breakfast I would probably say "DUH!!!" The dude is just creepy.

I'm probaly in the opposite boat, Crean freaks me out, I'm pretty positive he's insane. If someone told me he ate people for breakfast I would probably say "DUH!!!" The dude is just creepy.

 

:lol: He does have the look of the creepy guy down the street who rakes his leaves in whitey tighties, but he is a good coach. He dis a great job at Marquette, and what he has done to revive the Hoosiers has been very impressive in my eyes. I don't think I'd want to have a beer with him, but I like how he coaches Haha.

Anyone thinking that UK will win by 20...ill take that bet.

Anyone thinking that UK will win by 20...ill take that bet.

 

I agree. No way Kentucky wins by 20. This game will go down to the wire like the first game. There will be no pressure on Indiana, while Kentucky will come out trying to prove the 1st game was a fluke. I'm sure Crean will use all of that to his advantage. If Davis gets in foul trouble again, we could see the same result.

I agree. No way Kentucky wins by 20. This game will go down to the wire like the first game. There will be no pressure on Indiana, while Kentucky will come out trying to prove the 1st game was a fluke. I'm sure Crean will use all of that to his advantage. If Davis gets in foul trouble again, we could see the same result.

 

No pressure on Indiana? I don't see it that way at all. They have to prove that the first game wasn't a fluke, not Kentucky.

 

While I don't think it will be 20, I don't think it will come to the wire either. Cats by a dozen.

No pressure on Indiana? I don't see it that way at all. They have to prove that the first game wasn't a fluke, not Kentucky.

 

While I don't think it will be 20, I don't think it will come to the wire either. Cats by a dozen.

 

 

Why does Indiana have to prove anything? Everyone expects Kentucky to win.

Why does Indiana have to prove anything? Everyone expects Kentucky to win.

 

Yea.... thus they have to prove that the first game wasn't a fluke. That's just how I see it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.