Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Indiana Predictions

Who wins? 61 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I found it hard to believe that somebody hadn't started one yet, but I couldn't find it. Good call. :thumb:

  • Replies 113
  • Views 13.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got your back CC :thumb:

If I counted right, 8 of the 16 teams left are from Kentucky, Ohio or Indiana. :thumb:

If I counted right, 8 of the 16 teams left are from Kentucky, Ohio or Indiana. :thumb:

 

I think it's seven. UK, IU, XU, UofL, UC, OSU, Ohio. Still, very impressive for the tri-state.

I think it's seven. UK, IU, XU, UofL, UC, OSU, Ohio. Still, very impressive for the tri-state.
That's right. I was thinking Purdue had won.
I think it's seven. UK, IU, XU, UofL, UC, OSU, Ohio. Still, very impressive for the tri-state.
All within 120 miles of Northern Kentucky

Kentucky 77-62.

If I counted right, 8 of the 16 teams left are from Kentucky, Ohio or Indiana. :thumb:

 

Ohio is king of basketball this year with a fourth of the teams. Did I hear right that this has never been done?

My prediction....Vegeance.

 

I'll be shocked if it's close. The Cats are going to be focused, and there's only one team in the country that can play with them when they're on their game, and it isn't IU.

Could a Mod change the poll so that Kentucky is on the Blue line and not the Red:p

Interesting, I checked this poll earlier and someone had voted for Indiana.

 

Wonder what happened to that vote?

Interesting, I checked this poll earlier and someone had voted for Indiana.

 

Wonder what happened to that vote?

 

It's still there. There's two threads about the game. One poor fool really did cast his vote for the Hooisers. :D

Just thought about UK vs. IU in the NCAA Tourney. It's quite a history.

 

1973 (Joe Hall's 1st season): IU beat UK by 6 in Bloomington. Then the #6 ranked Hoosiers beat the #17 Cats in the Mideast Final in Nashville, 72-65.

Kentucky vs. Indiana (March 17, 1973)

 

1975: IU demolishes the Cats in Hoosier land by 24 and Knight cuffs Hall on the back of the head during an exchange at midcourt. #5 KY comes back to upset the #1 ranked 31-0 Hoosiers, 92-90 in the Mideast Final in Dayton.

 

Kentucky vs. Indiana (March 22, 1975)

 

1983: Cats lost by 3 at IU in the regular season. #12 Kentucky meets up with the #5 ranked Hoosiers again in the Sweet 16 and beats them, 64-59.

 

Kentucky vs. Indiana (March 24, 1983)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.