Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Creighton 58 Alabama 57

Featured Replies

Not really sure how Alabama lost this game. The weird timeout on their last possession to cut their time in half sure didn't help.

That was as bad as it gets in the final seconds...terrible.

You get what you deserve, just poor finish. Down one and you have time and do a pull up 3???? They were man to man and went zone, We were looking inside, so we got out coached.

I like Anthony Grant, but what the heck was that?

 

Oh well, I had Creighton winning, so I can't complain. Just weird.

I listen to the end on the radio and one of the announcers said on the last shot one ref raised his hand like he was going to call a foul then just ran off the court.

I listen to the end on the radio and one of the announcers said on the last shot one ref raised his hand like he was going to call a foul then just ran off the court.

 

A foul could have been called IMO.

I listen to the end on the radio and one of the announcers said on the last shot one ref raised his hand like he was going to call a foul then just ran off the court.

 

We were listening to the same thing, I was hoping to see video of it.

All ball according to the guys on the post-game show. I didn't see it.

Trevor Releford ‏ @TRelly12

 

How could anyone say I missed it that bad lol that's crazy. But motivation for next season!! Can't believe he thought he blocked it too!!

All ball according to the guys on the post-game show. I didn't see it.[/quote

 

I saw the replay, he actually hit nothing but his arm, obviously another blown call.

Ain't blaming no refs, you had a weak sister and up 11 in the second you just gave it away. Go watch the A game.

Tough break for the Tide.

I couldn't tell if it was a foul or not. Regardless, it was horrible game management by Anthony Grant & the Crimson Tide.

One of the very few games I picked and I am really happy to have gotten this one correct.

 

I picked this one as well. I was suprised it was close honestly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.