March 18, 201214 yr One of the very few games I picked and I am really happy to have gotten this one correct. Pick us to lose in the real sport...The one played by men only. 1-10 or wait that one SEC got it back.
March 19, 201214 yr Pick us to lose in the real sport...The one played by men only. 1-10 or wait that one SEC got it back. What does Alabama's football team have to do with a basketball thread? A little touchy there AL?
March 19, 201214 yr What does Alabama's football team have to do with a basketball thread? A little touchy there AL?Not really, just a poster who loves to see Bama lose in basketball/foootball. Its get really old see this kinda stuff, so I was pointing out some facts about my team that should shut him up. He wants to play like that, then we will. How can I be touching with two NCs bn the past 3 years, 7 straight from the SEC? I never get on here and say negative things after a team loses. Its called class. Stay on this thread and show some.
March 20, 201214 yr Not really, just a poster who loves to see Bama lose in basketball/foootball. Its get really old see this kinda stuff, so I was pointing out some facts about my team that should shut him up. He wants to play like that, then we will. How can I be touching with two NCs bn the past 3 years, 7 straight from the SEC? I never get on here and say negative things after a team loses. Its called class. Stay on this thread and show some. Ummmm I think you're the one getting off thread talking about football in a basketball forum. I thought you'd subscribe to the "two wrongs don't make a right " philosophy.
March 20, 201214 yr The let's play football chant is weak in high school. Even weaker in college. Not everyone is going to like your team. Deal with it like a grownup.
March 20, 201214 yr Show class, don't set around and wait for a team to lose and jump on the thread pokeing fun at the loss. Deal with me by keeping your comments about me to your self. I had no beef with you until now, now I do. Its not about people not liking my team, thats not an issue, its the way he jumps on us like I said. I just happened to post something back, it might be called reaction to a rebuttal. We didn't expect our team to advance and no one was crying, I even told people to quit blaming the refs, we deserved to lose, we let a weak team back into the game. And our coach made some mistakes, does that sound like a "non grown" up reacting to a NCAA tournament loss that ended their season? I'll wait...
March 20, 201214 yr Show class, don't set around and wait for a team to lose and jump on the thread pokeing fun at the loss. Deal with me by keeping your comments about me to your self. I had no beef with you until now, now I do. Its not about people not liking my team, thats not an issue, its the way he jumps on us like I said. I just happened to post something back, it might be called reaction to a rebuttal. We didn't expect our team to advance and no one was crying, I even told people to quit blaming the refs, we deserved to lose, we let a weak team back into the game. And our coach made some mistakes, does that sound like a "non grown" up reacting to a NCAA tournament loss that ended their season? I'll wait... No. The original comments about the game were fine. It was when you couldn't take that someone dares to dislike the almighty Tide that you acted like a high school student section starting a "let's play football" chant while getting smoked at basketball. The ironic thing is that you told him to stay on the thread when you were the one bringing football results into a basketball thread.
March 20, 201214 yr If you couldn't see the hidden meaning, then thats fine. I can bring up my precious Tide any time I choose, who are you to tell me how to act and what to post. When I see posts I disagree with or have a problem I try to just not comment. If I cannot add anything to the site, I just move on. Like I said the poster has a right to down grade my team after a season very close loss, and I have the right to tell him to go watch a DVD of LSU trying to get 2 first down. Again hidden meaning there. Again, I'll go as far as you want to, but for the sake of the site, whats your point? Who is your team in college/basketball/football? This way I can wait for a season ending loss...nope not my style, I worry about Bama/UK/UL and not want to say hurtful things when your team loses. But if you are a LSU fan....
March 20, 201214 yr Actually Larry, it had nothing to do with Alabama. Newark hates the SEC. He cheers for every SEC team to get beat. To make it out as some personal vendetta against Alabama and/or you is simply incorrect. Seriously Larry you take things way too personal on here. Everytime someone says something that isn't praising Alabama you act like someone just kicked your dog.
March 21, 201214 yr Actually Larry, it had nothing to do with Alabama. Newark hates the SEC. He cheers for every SEC team to get beat. To make it out as some personal vendetta against Alabama and/or you is simply incorrect. Seriously Larry you take things way too personal on here. Everytime someone says something that isn't praising Alabama you act like someone just kicked your dog. Maybe so, I have two sons named after Coach Bryant, but can you show me where I rag on teams as others do on Bama? I was getting on Newark a little and making fun with him (he is a Ok guy and I know the fact he picks on SEC) but why the other dude saying things wanting me to grow up and bashing Bama, whats his deal? I don't ming the bashing but my point was we had just ended our season and I didn't see any other wise cracks on teams who lost in the opening round. I have said on this site many times that if we all liked the same team, what fun would that be. Don't mind the bashing, but be fair and no wise cracks about me and snide remarks about us that he has written. Its weird, but when someone writes something on here it stays here. Post # 22.
March 21, 201214 yr Maybe so, I have two sons named after Coach Bryant, but can you show me where I rag on teams as others do on Bama? I was getting on Newark a little and making fun with him (he is a Ok guy and I know the fact he picks on SEC) but why the other dude saying things wanting me to grow up and bashing Bama, whats his deal? I don't ming the bashing but my point was we had just ended our season and I didn't see any other wise cracks on teams who lost in the opening round. I have said on this site many times that if we all liked the same team, what fun would that be. Don't mind the bashing, but be fair and no wise cracks about me and snide remarks about us that he has written. Its weird, but when someone writes something on here it stays here. Post # 22. Seriously Larry? You "rag" on Tennessee, Auburn, LSU, etc. ALL THE TIME during football season.
March 21, 201214 yr Seriously Larry? You "rag" on Tennessee, Auburn, LSU, etc. ALL THE TIME during football season.Link? But look at your talking about "Rag" on these teams, they understand just like Newark did. "Ragging" on conference rivals is common knowledge all thru the south for these football powers. I ragged on him and he expects it. The new issue was the poster who wanted to add his stuff to the thread. Newark and I have PM each other and if he hadn't came on here and posted what he did I'd be PMing asking him whats wrong? The issue is another poster asking me to act like a "grown up" and I didn't like it. I stated he didn't understand the mutual respect I had with Newark. But he couldn't let it go. Now, you want to play with me and I got all kinds of time. I'm still waiting for LSU to cross mid field, Tennessee rags them selves and Auburn cheated by having a kid play while his dad shopped him. I'll Rag on Michigan when we play this opening game, if we lose to them, knock your self out on me, I'll expect it, its the nature of the football fan. UK beats Bama I'd be disappointed not to see comments, just don't rag on me for ragging if you don't understand. Sometimes we have hidden meanings. Look at this thread no one else is concern with, but I have had issues with Average and you and the past, and you people are like my 14 year old son said are "TROLLS", what does that mean son"? "On the internet there are people who wait when you post and want to dog you up. They do it every time you post something and they try to make you look bad". "Son, no way, smart kid. lets go back and rehash UK posts about me and how he likes to "TROLL", and lets find me TROLLING him? I have time and I'll report back later.
March 21, 201214 yr ^Disagreeing with your posts is a part of being on an internet message board. If you can't handle it, I'd reconsider being a member of such a place. :lol: I tend to comment on your posts, because I find them to be incredibly wrong most times. It has nothing to do with you Larry. You make comments and statements that I think are outlandish and I say so. You then take those comments as some sort of personal attack. That's what AJG means when he says to act like a "grown up". Most grown ups wouldn't take comments on an internet message board personally and feel attacked every time someone disagrees with them, you do. And lastly, if you feel like myself and AJG treat you unfairly or something crazy like that, I think I speak for both of us when I say, put the "ignore" button to use. Believe me, it won't hurt my feelings. :lol:
March 21, 201214 yr ^Disagreeing with your posts is a part of being on an internet message board. If you can't handle it, I'd reconsider being a member of such a place. :lol: I tend to comment on your posts, because I find them to be incredibly wrong most times. It has nothing to do with you Larry. You make comments and statements that I think are outlandish and I say so. You then take those comments as some sort of personal attack. That's what AJG means when he says to act like a "grown up". Most grown ups wouldn't take comments on an internet message board personally and feel attacked every time someone disagrees with them, you do. And lastly, if you feel like myself and AJG treat you unfairly or something crazy like that, I think I speak for both of us when I say, put the "ignore" button to use. Believe me, it won't hurt my feelings. :lol: Oh no, you are runnning me away. I made some valid points and was telling my family about this thread ands my kid said there some Trolls on here and I didn't understand what he meant. So, I said the respect from Newark and me was misunderstood by a poster who wants me to act "like a grown up", and you think I was wrong?? So, I went into great detail about that, did you miss it? I need to find a troll cartoon and use it for you people. Let me see what we have here and use it as a troll when I think folks are waiting for me to respond so they can Rag on me. Be right back. :bunny: There its my troll. I'll start a new thread about it. And I'll never ever ignore anybody, I love debating you..Us Christians have to have something to do. Maybe we can do some bible verses here in a few minutes to show there are no hard feelings.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.