Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Has the selection committee released the 1-68 rankings yet?

 

The show was at 7 on TruTV so yes. I was busy with UC coverage so only saw that the Cats were #22...

  • Replies 119
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The show was at 7 on TruTV so yes. I was busy with UC coverage so only saw that the Cats were #22...

 

What show are you referring to?

  • Author

1 Kentucky

2 Syracuse

3 North Carolina

4 Michigan State

5 Kansas

6 Duke

7 Ohio State

8 Missouri

9 Baylor

10 Marquette

11 Florida State

12 Georgetown

13 Michigan

14 Wisconsin

15 Indiana

16 Louisville

17 Temple

18 Vanderbilt

19 Wichita State

20 New Mexico

21 UNLV

22 Cincinnati

23 Murray State

24 San Diego State

25 Notre Dame

26 Saint Mary's

27 Gonzaga

28 Florida

29 Creighton

30 Iowa State

31 Memphis

32 Kansas State

33 Alabama

34 Connecticut

35 Southern Mississippi

36 Saint Louis

37 Purdue

38 West Virginia

39 Virginia

40 Xavier

41 Colorado State

42 NC State

43 Texas

44 Colorado

45 California

46 Harvard

47 South Florida

48 BYU

49 VCU

50 Iona

51 Long Beach State

52 Ohio

53 Davidson

54 New Mexico State

55 Montana

56 South Dakota State

57 Belmont

58 St. Bonaventure

59 Loyola

60 Lehigh

61 Detroit

62 Norfolk State

63 LIU

64 UNC Asheville

65 Lamar

66 Vermont

67 Mississippi Valley State

68 Western Kentucky

Watch out for Long Beach State and Wichita State. They are my cinderella's.

I'm not sure why people are complaining about getting Duke. Of all the 2s they would be the team I'd want.

 

I'd love to see a Duke-UK rematch. UK fans still haven't got over the loss to Duke 20 years ago, what would another one do to them?

I'd love to see a Duke-UK rematch. UK fans still haven't got over the loss to Duke 20 years ago, what would another one do to them?

 

Not true. 1998 more than made up for it for this UK fan.

What show are you referring to?

The show that revealed the seeds 1-68... :idunno:

The show that revealed the seeds 1-68... :idunno:

 

What's the mood in Clifton, UC happy to be there but know they have a very tough draw?

What's the mood in Clifton, UC happy to be there but know they have a very tough draw?

 

Very tough draw is a stretch. Mood at UC is good. Time to go to work and try to make a run...

^ I personally see Florida State as UC's biggest barrier.

 

I agree because of their defense and length. On the other hand they have been pretty average outside of playing Duke and UNC. It was FSU or Baylor given the 3 seed line, and I'll gladly take FSU if UC can get past a talented Texas squad...

If I'm Marquette I do not like the idea of playing Murray St in what is essentially a home game for them...

I agree because of their defense and length. On the other hand they have been pretty average outside of playing Duke and UNC. It was FSU or Baylor given the 3 seed line, and I'll gladly take FSU if UC can get past a talented Texas squad...

 

Totally agree on FSU. I think UC can get physical with them. I really like their chances if they can advance to the second week.

 

If I'm Marquette I do not like the idea of playing Murray St in what is essentially a home game for them...

 

Agreed

I'm fine with the draw for the most part. However, last week I did say that there was only one thing I did not want to see in the tourney and that's a second round match up with UCONN. Yes, I know they've underachieved greatly this year, but the NBA talent is still there and they can take it to another level at any given moment. My guess is they will do just that against UK and give us a heck of a game. No way we should have to play a team that talented in the second round (yes, I will always refer to it as the second round). Glad to see a possible IU rematch though, and I say we see Baylor on our way to the Final Four. I'm excited... It's my favorite time of year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.