March 11, 201214 yr Florida got a terrible seed. But I like their chances of making a run to the Elite 8
March 11, 201214 yr All this speculation means nothing. Where you are slotted really means nothing. It's time to put up or go home no matter who's in front of you. Time for the Wildcats to prove why they deserved the No.1 ranking most of the year. Just win. Nothing more simple than that.
March 11, 201214 yr When you're the overall #1 seed nothing should even remotely scare you until the Final Four.
March 11, 201214 yr Any team that can light it up from 3 point land scares me. A UK/Duke match up would be very nerve racking for me. I pray this game doesn't take place until November. I have no confidence if it is played in 2 weeks.
March 11, 201214 yr And UK squeaked by Princeton in the first round last year? Does that mean they will lose this year? No... Nope. Just saying I wouldn't be shocked to see UL lose to Davidson in round 1 and seeing as how there are players for UL still playing that lost in round 1 last year...well let's just say they are experienced.
March 11, 201214 yr No, I had no idea Kemba Walker graduated... I must have missed that when we played them earlier this year... Then you should know that UConn sucks and can't beat UK in Louisville unless Kemba Walker walks through that door. And I question if they could do it then. I shouldn't have to tell you UConn sucks.
March 11, 201214 yr So much for TheOldGuy's Murray State as a #3 seed theory. The #6 seed is about where most everyone else picked them.... And where they belong.
March 11, 201214 yr Author Dickie V thinks UK in the South got the toughest draw! I just don't see that at all.
March 11, 201214 yr When you're the overall #1 seed nothing should even remotely scare you until the Final Four. I disagree. Once you get the field down to 32 teams, anybody can beat you. History has proven that to be true, year after year.
March 11, 201214 yr So much for TheOldGuy's Murray State as a #3 seed theory. The #6 seed is about where most everyone else picked them.... And where they belong. But did you hear the panel on CBS state that they as a group they thought Murray should have gotten a better seed but instead of going West, got to play in Kentucky!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.