Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Right now I think UNC got the best deal outside of having to possibly play Kansas in St. Louis.

  • Replies 119
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right now I think UNC got the best deal outside of having to possibly play Kansas in St. Louis.

 

I agree completely.

Really? Duke, UConn, IU... I wouldnt be happy with that draw if I was a Cats fan. JMO.

 

Why? IU just lost a starter for the year. UConn sucks(Kemba graduated...you know that right) and I'll be shocked if Duke even makes it to the Elite 8 and I am a Duke fan. If I'm a UK fan I have to be happy with this draw. This is the year UK should want to see Duke standing in their way in the Elite 8.

:lol: Something tells me MANY would have said that regardless of UL's opponent. :thumb:

 

After losing to Morehead State in their first game last year it's not out of the question.

Why? IU just lost a starter for the year. UConn sucks(Kemba graduated...you know that right) and I'll be shocked if Duke even makes it to the Elite 8 and I am a Duke fan. If I'm a UK fan I have to be happy with this draw. This is the year UK should want to see Duke standing in their way in the Elite 8.

 

Any team that can light it up from 3 point land scares me. A UK/Duke match up would be very nerve racking for me.

Why? IU just lost a starter for the year. UConn sucks(Kemba graduated...you know that right) and I'll be shocked if Duke even makes it to the Elite 8 and I am a Duke fan. If I'm a UK fan I have to be happy with this draw. This is the year UK should want to see Duke standing in their way in the Elite 8.

 

No, I had no idea Kemba Walker graduated... I must have missed that when we played them earlier this year... :rolleyes:

After losing to Morehead State in their first game last year it's not out of the question.

 

And UK squeaked by Princeton in the first round last year? Does that mean they will lose this year? No...

No conspiracies and nothing to complain about. UConn is tough as a 9, but they have to win first. UNC looks like they have a very nice road to the Elite Eight. KU could be tough in St. Louis, though. Overall, no horror stories to really complain about. I commend the committee on what I consider to be a nice job overall.

And UK squeaked by Princeton in the first round last year? Does that mean they will lose this year? No...

 

So you're telling me a team that won @Kansas this year doesn't scare you at all?

I'm not a huge fan of UConn, or Wichita St, but other than that, no big complaints.

So you're telling me a team that won @Kansas this year doesn't scare you at all?

 

Show me where I said that? I'm merely making a point that many people would have made the same statement about UL's chances of making the second round regardless of the opponent. I thought I was clear on that.

Any team that can light it up from 3 point land scares me. A UK/Duke match up would be very nerve racking for me.
.

 

As is for most UK fans.

Show me where I said that? I'm merely making a point that many people would have made the same statement about UL's chances of making the second round regardless of the opponent. I thought I was clear on that.

 

That's because it's true. You're acting like it's a false statement.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.