March 12, 201214 yr UC got a very tough draw. I disagree. Sure Texas has talent, but they have zero post presence and play a ton of true freshmen. Outside of J'Covan Brown they are pretty average. FSU has been big time against Duke and UNC and wildly inconsistent against everyone else. Get past those two and it's the Buckeyes in the Sweet 16. Ask Cuse about playing a highly motivated and focused UC team...
March 12, 201214 yr I disagree. Sure Texas has talent, but they have zero post presence and play a ton of true freshmen. Outside of J'Covan Brown they are pretty average. FSU has been big time against Duke and UNC and wildly inconsistent against everyone else. Get past those two and it's the Buckeyes in the Sweet 16. Ask Cuse about playing a highly motivated and focused UC team...I have Cincy in the Sweet 16 against the Buckeyes. They showed me a lot during the BET.
March 12, 201214 yr I don't mind UK's draw. More than a few good historical story lines in their bracket. UK last played WKU in 1986 and won that second round game. They could also play one of the "Unforgettables" if they knock off the Toppers. UK is due to beat UConn and played them as the 8th seed in 2006, now UK is the
March 12, 201214 yr Continued from above: #1 seed and potentially playing the Huskies. Then the potential to redeem against IU and next a date with Duke. Sounds like good stuff to me.
March 12, 201214 yr Remember Northwestern thinking they were a potential at-large? They're a 4....in the NIT.
March 12, 201214 yr I like UK's draw. Have no complaints with the Bulls having to play in either. :thumb:
March 12, 201214 yr Has the selection committee released the 1-68 rankings yet?Only thing I've heard is the top 8... 1. UK 2. Cuse 3. UNC 4. Michgan St. 5. Kansas 6. Duke 7. Ohio St. 8. Missouri
March 12, 201214 yr I'm not sure why people are complaining about getting Duke. Of all the 2s they would be the team I'd want.
March 12, 201214 yr X v ND on Friday. Big line at the fish sandwich concession stand. Nice work Clizzy :lol:
March 12, 201214 yr While this certainly hasn't been the season X fans hoped for it is the 7th straight year they're in and 11 of the last 12. The way this season has gone any win from here on out is great.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.